+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Tourney time!!!!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tourney time!!!!

game is over....

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Fresno shooting 1 and 1

Aggies calling lots of time outs

14 seconds left.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Wink Re: Tourney time!!!!

Neither team looks very good down the stretch! Lots of misses and screw-ups. We could take either one if they play like this in the finals!!!

GO TECHSTERS

TD
    ~~

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Good God............ The shot clock went out on Fresno's side. Fresno still hasn't even shot their one and one yet. Trying to fix the clock now.

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    Neither team looks very good down the stretch! Lots of misses and screw-ups. We could take either one if they play like this in the finals!!!

GO TECHSTERS

TD
    ~~
    We need to run all over Nevada, so we can rest our starters. Fresno (if they pull this out) will be tired out.

USU missed the three pointer at the end and loses by 3.

Congrats Buch!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Fresno escaped a crazy good run by USU in the second half. Again, Fresno doesn't look that good since we beat them a week ago.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Question Re: Tourney time!!!!

Why were they worring about a shot clock with only 14 seconds left????? I suspect the delay if fixing it iced the Fresno gal into missing her foul shot.

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

Dang...wish USU coulda pulled it out.

I am just glad that I can cut that irritating voice off now. He was horrible.

We need to come out strong. Nevada on their home court will not be easy. My nerves are starting to build, but I am READY!

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    Why were they worring about a shot clock with only 14 seconds left????? I suspect the delay if fixing it iced the Fresno gal into missing her foul shot.
    The radio guy said that the game time is on the shot clock too. That doesn't make sense to me. It did ice that Fresno player, though, which was an unfair advantage for USU.

I wonder who the USU fans will cheer for in the next game? There were a lot of them there because of their men. The announcer stated that this was the biggest USU crowd that the USU team had ever played in front of (which is a little sad).... :icon_wink:

OK, I am turning out. Gotta make our game full screen, but first going to take a break and maybe a drink. :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    The radio guy said that the game time is on the shot clock too. That doesn't make sense to me. It did ice that Fresno player, though, which was an unfair advantage for USU.

also it helps when Fears is only shooting 65%+ on FTs. Someone unpluged the clock (one of the photographers... at least thats what the Fresno guys said... sorry ESPN didnt stream the game for this one.)

I wonder who the USU fans will cheer for in the next game? There were a lot of them there because of their men. The announcer stated that this was the biggest USU crowd that the USU team had ever played in front of (which is a little sad).... :icon_wink:
    No offense but I want Nevada to win tonight, either way I want your game to go... say 6 OTs:icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

Do we switch to the other thread?

Quote Originally Posted by buchananbando5 View Post
    No offense but I want Nevada to win tonight, either way I want your game to go... say 6 OTs:icon_wink:
    Douche

+ Reply to Thread