+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's never iffy if its Clemons...

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

It's never iffy if its Clemons...

My inside sources tell me that a baseball hit by freshman Gemelle Clemons has left the Louisiana Tech baseball program and is considering landing in Monroe sometime later this evening. He also doubled later in this game for the white team, which is up four to nothing.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: It's never iffy if its Clemons...

Another baseball has transferred from the Louisiana Tech baseball program under the intense recommendation of Jonathon Mire. We're losing a lot of very talented practice baseballs today. Fortunately, NCAA regulations do not require newly transferred baseballs to sit out a year.

White team's number 3 just hit one over the scoreboard. I don't think its Rupert, but I don't know who it is. This team has some bats and we should be excited.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball Re: It's never iffy if its Clemons...

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    White team's number 3 just hit one over the scoreboard. I don't think its Rupert, but I don't know who it is. This team has some bats and we should be excited.
    #3 is Cameron "Cam" Dullnig, a switch hitting, freshman infielder from San Antonio. He is not the first quality player us Texans have sent to Ruston. Cam is hot this fall and impressing some people.Jamelle Clements,another freshman from Alexandria, could help us in a pinch hitting role from the left side of the plate. Keep the updates coming AG.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

My inside sources tell me that a baseball hit by freshman Gemelle Clemons has left the Louisiana Tech baseball program and is considering landing in Monroe sometime later this evening. He also doubled later in this game for the white team, which is up four to nothing.
    That Clemons shot was mostly high instead of long. He hit a few hard hits. His homerun to to right field, a double off the center field wall. And he hit a very long popout almost to the left center field wall. Best of all...he is a lefty first baseman and pitcher.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Another baseball has transferred from the Louisiana Tech baseball program under the intense recommendation of Jonathon Mire. We're losing a lot of very talented practice baseballs today. Fortunately, NCAA regulations do not require newly transferred baseballs to sit out a year.
    I am not sure if that was Mire or not. So many new number changes confuses me. That ball looked like it was about 400 feet. It cleared the tarp in centerfield.

Albie would have been pissed if he would have hit the bulldog. Came pretty dang close.

BTW...a little food for thought. Olu claimed to me at the game last night that he is a better baseball player than basketball player.

My inside sources tell me....
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    That Clemons shot was mostly high instead of long. He hit a few hard hits. His homerun to to right field, a double off the center field wall. And he hit a very long popout almost to the left center field wall. Best of all...he is a lefty first baseman and pitcher.
    In this case, I must reveal that Juice is my inside source.

The HRs keep coming as Kersten and Cobb took it deep today. Beware of this dude, Cobb; he could win the Brian Rike award this year.

+ Reply to Thread