+ Reply to Thread

Thread: London writes "thank you" to Dooley

Varsity Bulldog TechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

London writes "thank you" to Dooley

I heard that London wrote a formal letter to Derek thanking him for only winning four games this year, enabling him to get the UVA job. The Dooley to UVA deal was done over the summer as long as we got back to 7 wins. We've got DD for at least two more years.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: London writes "thank you" to Dooley

Um... what? So we're supposed to believe Captain Red-dot....

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

This stinks of BS and red dot troll.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

............ worst..............

.......joke.............

.........................eva..........

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Dooley would rather go to ULM.....hope they do not send a messenger pigeon his way

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Send the thread to the "Dawg Pit".

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

dawg pit dawg pit

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Is this great...... Or what?

In less time than it takes to place all the checkers on a checker board, I was able to read every word, thought and insult on this NEW thread.

IMNHO......
    This is as good as it gets! :icon_wink:

Cheers and good night.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechStudent11 View Post
    I heard that London wrote a formal letter to Derek thanking him for only winning four games this year, enabling him to get the UVA job. The Dooley to UVA deal was done over the summer as long as we got back to 7 wins. We've got DD for at least two more years.
    What is wrong with you???

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    What is wrong with you???
    Whever I encouter what IMNHO appears to be tripe on fallacious stick......
    I routinely prefer to assume one or more of the following:

That the fellow has been misinformed......
    That the fellow has been deceived......
    That the fellow may simply be naive......
    That the fellow's limited knowledge of the involved matter may be LESS than my limited knowledge of the involved matter......
    Or...... That the fellow is merely a scoudral.

In every such instance......
    This philosopy concludes that there is an 80% probability that there is nothing MORE WRONG with the other fellow than WRONG with ME!

I'd like to take credit for any such philosophical wisdom or stupidity......
    But alas......
    The adage that suggest the benefit of walking a mile in another man's shoes......
    And the scripture that demands that all Christians "Judge not lest ye be judged"
    Were authored long before I inhaled my first tolerant breath on our tiny planet.

Cheers as always......
    And good night.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

+ Reply to Thread