+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Happening XXVII

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: The Happening XXVII

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog View Post
    Is there a cash bar or open bar? Tie or less casual? Looking forward to it.
    Cash Bar, Business Casual. Some people dress up, some don't. It's always very nice.

Varsity Bulldog TechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the rough

I won't be going, but I'll hopefully be watching it online http://www.latechalumni.org/s/810/in...=61&calcid=992

The only question I have is when is the presentation actually supposed to start? The link above says 7, but www.latechtv.com where it is actually streaming from says 6? Is it 7 EST/6 CST, or does the dinner start at 6 and the presentation at 7? Anyone know?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechME View Post
    I won't be going, but I'll hopefully be watching it online http://www.latechalumni.org/s/810/in...=61&calcid=992

The only question I have is when is the presentation actually supposed to start? The link above says 7, but www.latechtv.com where it is actually streaming from says 6? Is it 7 EST/6 CST, or does the dinner start at 6 and the presentation at 7? Anyone know?
    Reception at 6, dinner at 7.

Varsity Bulldog TechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Reception at 6, dinner at 7.
    Thanks

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Well it was darn good. Darn good. Sorry for everyone who missed it. Food was great. Crowd was the biggest ever. Dooley was great. Reneau was great. In fact, he was great except he kept referring to LSU as the flagship. I couldn't determine if he was being facetious or not. Louisiana Tech is on the way up boys, and as DD so succinctly put it "You ain't seen nothing yet!" I am so PROUD to be a Bulldog. So Proud.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Well it was darn good. Darn good. Sorry for everyone who missed it. Food was great. Crowd was the biggest ever. Dooley was great. Reneau was great. In fact, he was great except he kept referring to LSU as the flagship. I couldn't determine if he was being facetious or not. Louisiana Tech is on the way up boys, and as DD so succinctly put it "You ain't seen nothing yet!" I am so PROUD to be a Bulldog. So Proud.
    Speaking of hotties. . . I met Dawgmatic.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Speaking of hotties. . . I met Dawgmatic.
    And I met Dawgpix. He smelled really good!

I was hot tonight!

I don't think they turned the AC on in that Civic Center till 5:30.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Dooley mentioned changes in concessions. Wonder what he means.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

And I met Dawgpix. He smelled really good!

I was hot tonight!

I don't think they turned the AC on in that Civic Center till 5:30.

And she asked what cologne? . . . why, "No Bath" of course.:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Bulldog bluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    ...wondered the same thing. It was mentioned but only briefly and with a vague reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    He means that now instead of the mountain going to Mohammed, Mohammed will come to the Mountain. Vendors will be going up and down the seats and rows offering beverages and food products so that we don't have to get up and go downstairs!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    And she asked what cologne? . . . why, "No Bath" of course.:icon_wink:
    No it was better than No Bath. You smelled like watermelon! If your wife picked that for you she did real good!

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog View Post
    ...wondered the same thing. It was mentioned but only briefly and with a vague reference.
    Aramark is taking over concessions. And we will also have vendors in the stands.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

He means that now instead of the mountain going to Mohammed, Mohammed will come to the Mountain. Vendors will be going up and down the seats and rows offering beverages and food products so that we don't have to get up and go downstairs!
    Is that all? Will be interesting to see if we have start selling beer either this year or sometime soon. That was my first guess at least.

Quote Originally Posted by rustondawg5198 View Post
    Aramark is taking over concessions. And we will also have vendors in the stands.
    Who is it we used to lease out the concession rights too? I thought it was Aramark last season.

+ Reply to Thread