+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Everybody Burned Their Nike Gear Yet?

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Re: Has Everybody Burned Their Nike Gear Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Again, go read your first reply- before the "thug" comment. I don't have to worry about the mirror. I have a right to my opinion whether you agree with it or not. The cause for my dislike for Colin is Colin. He will not be in my mirror.

But why, you think his reason for kneeling is false?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

When you quit and blame others because you were not a good NFL QB. He sacrificed NOTHING, but many have actually sacrificed for his right to be a thug.

"Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything,"

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMiss3613 View Post
    What Colin has done is very disrespectful to the American flag and our military. What he has done is not American. He doesn't even think for himself. His radical girlfriend put this into his head. Not to mention he isn't registered to vote and has never voted in any election. People just want to watch football and not some made up political bullshat. I know why you support him and that is one reason only.

I'm pretty sure the military thing has been debunk, don't forget you're talking to the son of a special forces Vet. What's the made up political stuff?
    Until you are willing to have a real conversation about this, then we will always disagree. We need to have open dialogue about this stuff. I just want to see my country do better.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    But why, you think his reason for kneeling is false?
    At the time his examples were false. Check the stats. His reason was false.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    When you quit and blame others because you were not a good NFL QB. He sacrificed NOTHING, but many have actually sacrificed for his right to be a thug.

"Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything,"

There you go with the thug reference. Be better brother

There you go with the thug reference. Be better brother
    Why are you offended by that? Is it code for something? I guess I need to break out my urban dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Why are you offended by that? Is it code for something? I guess I need to break out my urban dictionary.

I'm not, I not offended by anything you say. Like I said, it's all love. I'm not triggered by this like you are.
    I'm no thug and I'm sure you are not one either but I would like to know what makes him a thug.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

How bout instead of throwing clothes away or burning them because you don't like the message (political or otherwise), give them to a charity for the needy or homeless. Cause I promise you they don't care whats on the shirt, shoes, jacket, if they don't have a shirt, shoes, or jacket to begin with.

I'm not, I not offended by anything you say. Like I said, it's all love. I'm not triggered by this like you are.
    I'm no thug and I'm sure you are not one either but I would like to know what makes him a thug.
    ...already been pointed out to you. Castro for starters.

Varsity Bulldog SouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of light

Debunked by whom? The left? I am pretty every single person that is an American citizen has family members in the military. Have a real conversation about what? The most liberal supreme court justice Ruth Ginsberg called Kaepernick's National Anthem protest dumb and disrespectful.

Varsity Bulldog SouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of light

Please explain why. I would like to hear this one. Go ahead and pass that judgement lol.
    Not a judgement, but a fact. You only support this movement because he is black like you. Think for yourself. All white people don't support ideas because other white people came up with them. I certainly don't just look at race, but you do.

Debunked by whom? The left? I am pretty every single person that is an American citizen has family members in the military. Have a real conversation about what? The most liberal supreme court justice Ruth Ginsberg called Kaepernick's National Anthem protest dumb and disrespectful.

Dude there are countless Vets that have already said they support Colin and what he is doing is not disrespectful to them. What more do you want, want proof too? Because trust me I can provide proof. A real conversation about race relations in this country. Don't play crazy, you know what I was referring too.

Dude there are countless Vets that have already said they support Colin and what he is doing is not disrespectful to them. What more do you want, want proof too? Because trust me I can provide proof. A real conversation about race relations in this country. Don't play crazy, you know what I was referring too.
    That is your argument? Some vets aren't offended? The vast majority of them are. I do know there has been over 1,000 shootings in Chicago since Memorial Day. Why don't you get behind making changes in that community. Try to think for yourself.

Not a judgement, but a fact. You only support this movement because he is black like you. Think for yourself. All white people don't support ideas because other white people came up with them. I certainly don't just look at race, but you do.

That's the most craziest thing I have heard on this board. You pulling the race card now? Running out of answers huh.
    I support him not because he is black but because he has a valid point. The treatment of black and brown people in this country is extreme and you know it.
    How many examples of videos do you need to see that. I do believe that both sides need to do better to build the relationship.
    I don't side with one side of people because of race. That has never been who I am. I support fairness for all people, if you can't understand that then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Sounds like some snowflakes got triggered.

You fellas need a safe space to talk about your feelings?

+ Reply to Thread