+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EA Sports NCAA football question

Champ GrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to all

EA Sports NCAA football question

ok...the last version of the game that I have is 2005. I am thinking of getting a newer version (with the current conference alignments). I rented 2008 and am not very impressed. the campus legend feature bores me to tears. frankly...i just like playing dynasties. I do like the in season recruiting, but the controller play is different enough from 2005 that it will take a little while to adapt.

so my question is...which version of the game do you guys think has the best gameplay and features, 2006, 2007, or 2008?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: EA Sports NCAA football question

I've got 07 and really like it. I'm trying the campus legend thing right now, but the only bad thing is that I'm only good at running the ball. So i'm making a RB, which leaves PJ, Griffin, Porter, and Compton on the bench!!

You should be able to get it for fairly cheap if you get a used version as well. Gamestop will sometimes have one at $15 or $20.

Champ GrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I've got 07 and really like it.
    Did you have 06? if so which is better? I have decided not to get 08 since it is apparently the same game for the PS2 as 07 was. so i guess i am just deciding between getting a used 06 or a used 07 version...

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrassyNoleHitman View Post
    Did you have 06? if so which is better? I have decided not to get 08 since it is apparently the same game for the PS2 as 07 was. so i guess i am just deciding between getting a used 06 or a used 07 version...
    No I didn't. Not enough changes with each game for me to buy every year. I had 04 and really liked playing it. I played 06 with a friend and like it. I was going to buy it, but it was only a few weeks away from the release of 07, so I got it instead.

On a previous thread, someone (Lum i think) told me that 07 and 08 for PS2 was basically the same game.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    On a previous thread, someone (Lum i think) told me that 07 and 08 for PS2 was basically the same game.
    Yeah pretty much. I'd go with 07. Cheap, cheap, cheap used at Gamestop.

+ Reply to Thread