+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ole Miss HFB coach resigns

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Ole Miss HFB coach resigns

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Are you talking about real science or algore science?
    Al Gore's phony, contrived science certainly gives new meaning to an "algore-rithm."

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    Conservatives don't believe in science. Those scientists are the big, bad liberals these days because what they've proven doesn't fit with the preconceived conservative timeline of the world.
    That may be the dumbest thing I have ever read.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    That may be the dumbest thing I have ever read.
    Me too!!!!! Without science, we don't have the quality of life we enjoy today. The only way I interpret conservative and liberal is in our interpretation of the constitution. Conservative and liberal have nothing to do with science. Science is how nature works.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the thread. Skip Holtz rumblings. Very distant, though.

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

Les Miles is what I hear.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    How did the science theories work out for the newspaper industry? Conservatives believe in capitalism not free stuff.
    Right, They didn't like King George taking their money. I watched the Sons of Liberty series on July 4th. If you haven't seen it, you need to. This is not that horrible thing that Bill O'riley did. It runs from 10 years before the war to the signing of The Declaration of Independence. It's done very well and has some very good actors. It's three 90 minute segments.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by counselingdawg View Post
    Les Miles is what I hear.
    I saw that too, but it was not relevant to us.
    What I saw was something on twitter/report (not too reliable, I know) and they also mentioned Derek Dooley (cough cough).

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Me too!!!!! Without science, we don't have the quality of life we enjoy today. The only way I interpret conservative and liberal is in our interpretation of the constitution. Conservative and liberal have nothing to do with science. Science is how nature works.
    I wish everyone believed like you do. Unfortunately, it's simply not the truth. There are still many people today on the religious right who do not believe that science and the Bible can co-exist. I heard it all the time growing up, and I still hear it today.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

I wish everyone believed like you do. Unfortunately, it's simply not the truth. There are still many people today on the religious right who do not believe that science and the Bible can co-exist. I heard it all the time growing up, and I still hear it today.
    You do realize much of the old testament has been vindicated by modern science? Big example, do not drink/eat blood

I know what you mean, and I've heard that before too. A guy in Kentucky has built an ark, and he has a dinosaur on it. He believes the earth is only 6000 years old. My next door neighbors told their kids that dinosaurs were the work of the devil. Both of their kids rebelled from the church after they became adults.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Conservatives don't believe in science. Those scientists are the big, bad liberals these days because what they've proven doesn't fit with the preconceived conservative timeline of the world.
    ??? You can't be serious.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the subject of this thread. I do find some humor in the fact that anybody thinks this is anything new. Some of what went on from the 50s through the 70s makes this look like child's play.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    Back to the subject of this thread. I do find some humor in the fact that anybody thinks this is anything new. Some of what went on from the 50s through the 70s makes this look like child's play.
    Yep and no one is immune

Some just have better "perks"...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Frank wilson should be high on their list

+ Reply to Thread