+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Most Quotable Movies

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Most Quotable Movies

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    when are we going to be able to embed videos?

100 best movie lines in 200 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QUT0...layer_embedded
    Got most of them in that clip.

Of course, The Holy Grail is a 90 min collection of best lines, all by itself!

"What! the curtains?"

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    When? (one of my favorite lines)
    ????????????????

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

"I say we drink the wine eat the dogs and use the papers for musket wadding." - The Patriot

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Did anybody mention this movie? It has some GREAT quotes!

Linda Wheatley: Karl, you know what? Melinda here was voted employee of the month at the dollar store last February. Isn't that something?
    Karl: Yes ma'am, I reckon.
    Melinda: Well, when you like pricing items as much as I do, it's just bound to happen sooner or later, I guess.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Did anybody mention this movie? It has some GREAT quotes!

Linda Wheatley: Karl, you know what? Melinda here was voted employee of the month at the dollar store last February. Isn't that something?
    Karl: Yes ma'am, I reckon.
    Melinda: Well, when you like pricing items as much as I do, it's just bound to happen sooner or later, I guess.
    Doyle: What are you doing with that blade, there, Karl?
    Karl: I aim to kill you with it.:icon_wink:

Sling Blade

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Is it hot in here or is it just me? ---- Jack Burton
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Is it hot in here or is it just me? ---- Jack Burton
    Did we jump to books?
    Is it Hot in Here? Or is it me? The Complete Guide to Menopause (Paperback)

by Barbara Kantrowitz (Author), Pat Wingert Kelly (Author)

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Did we jump to books?
    Is it Hot in Here? Or is it me? The Complete Guide to Menopause (Paperback)

by Barbara Kantrowitz (Author), Pat Wingert Kelly (Author)
    Ha. Not from a book.

Big Trouble in Little China

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090728/
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

"Don't get me wrong. I loves the women..I truly do. However, the woman's breast is the hardest rock The Allmighty ever created and I can find no sign upon it."
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    "Don't get me wrong. I loves the women..I truly do. However, the woman's breast is the hardest rock The Allmighty ever created and I can find no sign upon it."
    "Skin that one, Pilgrim, and I'll bring ya another one!"

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Ha. Not from a book.

Big Trouble in Little China

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090728/
    Big Trouble in Little China, one of those gems of a movie that are just fun to watch. Love it!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Always a Tombsonte fan. Val Kilmer could never recreate that magic again.

"I'm your Huckleberry"

The spelling bee line to Ike was one of the funnest things I have ever seen on a movie.
    It's always Tombstone for me. My favorite part is after Wyatt whips the guy who was beating his horse and all he says is, "Hurts, don't it."

A great one:

[Johnny Ringo is awaiting Wyatt Earp's arrival in anticipation of a pistol duel.]
    Johnny: Well... I didn't think you had it in you.
    Doc: [reveals his face] I'm your huckleberry. [Ringo stops short, looking startled.] Why, Johnny Ringo. You look like somebody just walked over your grave.
    Johnny: Fight's not with you, Holliday.
    Doc: Oh, I beg to differ, sir. You and I started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?
    Johnny: I was just fooling about.
    Doc: I wasn't.

Almost as good as:

Jack Johnson: Doc, you ought to be in bed. What the hell you doin' this for, anyway?
    Doc: Wyatt Earp is my friend.
    Jack Johnson: Hell, I've got lots of friends.
    Doc: I don't.

My favorite line from The Patriot is when Benjamin Martin says, "Before this war is over, I'm going to kill you."
    Last edited by johnnylightnin; 07-12-2009 at 09:00 AM.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    It's always Tombstone for me. My favorite part is after Wyatt whips the guy who was beating his horse and all he says is, "Hurts, don't it."

A great one:

[Johnny Ringo is awaiting Wyatt Earp's arrival in anticipation of a pistol duel.]
    Johnny: Well... I didn't think you had it in you.
    Doc: [reveals his face] I'm your huckleberry. [Ringo stops short, looking startled.] Why, Johnny Ringo. You look like somebody just walked over your grave.
    Johnny: Fight's not with you, Holliday.
    Doc: Oh, I beg to differ, sir. You and I started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?
    Johnny: I was just fooling about.
    Doc: I wasn't.

Almost as good as:

Jack Johnson: Doc, you ought to be in bed. What the hell you doin' this for, anyway?
    Doc: Wyatt Earp is my friend.
    Jack Johnson: Hell, I've got lots of friends.
    Doc: I don't.

My favorite line from The Patriot is when Benjamin Martin says, "Before this war is over, I'm going to kill you."

Tombstone is easily the best. A million great quotes. I like when Wyatt gives Billy Bob Thornton a beat down in the beginning of the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7J6dRkJjOI

You gonna do something, ....or just stand there and bleed?

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Need to go with Office Space.

Endlessly quotable. "Peter! Breast Exam channel 13!"

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Tombstone is easily the best. A million great quotes. I like when Wyatt gives Billy Bob Thornton a beat down in the beginning of the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7J6dRkJjOI

You gonna do something, ....or just stand there and bleed?
    When Val Kilmer just dismisses him is also one of the funniest things in the movie. "Oh Jonny, I didnt see you standing there. You may go now." Val Kilmer has had few good movies outside of Tombstone, but he was genius in it.

+ Reply to Thread