+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/22: @LSU Game

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 9/22: @LSU Game

J'Mar play fine. That's not what lost it for us. The fact that some folks are nit-picking his performance is ignorant.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    In the same vein, I loved seeing Tucker put his head down and PLOW some dudes. Not scared at all.
    I may take a little crap for saying this, but after we got over the 1st qtr jitters, I really thought we were just as physical as LSU tonight. No exaggeration. We actually had LSU on their heels for much of the 3rd qtr, and for the first 5 min of the 4th qtr. I just wish we hadn't dug ourselves that hole in the 1st half.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I blame DC Baker not having an answer to LSU's running game. They just kept getting chunks of yardages on the ground.

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Second Quarter...I wished we could have had that back

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    J'Mar play fine. That's not what lost it for us. The fact that some folks are nit-picking his performance is ignorant.
    Thank you, I agree

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

No excuses from here on out. If we can go toe to toe with LSU and the refs, we better be playing in the CG.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I may take a little crap for saying this, but after we got over the 1st qtr jitters, I really thought we were just as physical as LSU tonight. No exaggeration. We actually had LSU on their heels for much of the 3rd qtr, and for the first 5 min of the 4th qtr. I just wish we hadn't dug ourselves that hole in the 1st half.
    Yea that was good to see. They had an obvious size difference in places, but really not that much overall.

I am hoping that we take away the lesson that football games start on time and last 60 minutes to Starkville. Holtz is still looking for a marquee win, and this OL might help him get it. But they'll be our last shot this season.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

And his INT was a tip out of a WR hand. He played well. He wasn’t stressed. As long as the O-Line continues THAT play, we can go far.

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

My soul feels great. If you read this thread, you'll see that I absolutely pointed the finger at the WR's in the 1st half. My exact words were that our WR's were playing like Edward Scissor Hands. And that was true in the first half.

Unfortunately, people like you don't know anything about football. So you'll never understand why J'Mar struggles at QB. Yes, he has a very strong arm, and that's what confuses Holtz too. But J'Mar is, 1) very indecisive, 2) he can't run, and 3) he holds the football far too long in the pocket. The reason J"mar holds the football too long is because he has no confidence to throw on pattern, or where his receivers are supposed to be. He thinks he's got to wait, wait, wait until they are wide ass open on every play. Unfortunately, most good defenses won't wait around for that. So consequently, his passes often arrive too late, as they did several times in the 1st half tonight.

J'Mar is lucky this year, though. He's got a great OL, and as long as they continue to buy him an inordinate amount of time in the pocket, he has a good chance to win a few games.

hahaha, I don't know anything about football? That's a good one lol. Did you even play old man?
    J'mar is lucky this year because of his Oline? You can say that about any QB. Dude shut up, you're obviously clueless.
    Stop hating on this kid, he is a baller.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    No excuses from here on out. If we can go toe to toe with LSU and the refs, we better be playing in the CG.
    Yep. We don’t have the luxury of should haves and could haves. We have got to hit the road and play another very good team next week. I just hope that the team will be up for it. We saw tonight that the talent is there.

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

LSU now has 38 straight wins versus instate opponents. Have any of those wins been on the road?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    hahaha, I don't know anything about football? That's a good one lol. Did you even play old man?
    J'mar is lucky this year because of his Oline? You can say that about any QB. Dude shut up, you're obviously clueless.
    Stop hating on this kid, he is a baller.
    See! I TOLD you so! You really don't know football, you old fart. LOL! You should probably be on a high school forum, so you can proved a nurturing environment for all the children.

BTW, nobody's hating on "the kid", as you call him. He is a player. He keeps coming back. I give him credit for that. Always have. And like I said before, he's got a cannon for an arm. But he's got his faults, and they haven't changed much over his last 18 starts.

Oh, by the way, since I know you were interested last week, Jack Abraham was 25 of 34 for 428 yds and 4 TD passes & 1 INT tonight in USM's (2-1) 40-22 win over Rice.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...meId=401014998

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I blame DC Baker not having an answer to LSU's running game. "They" just kept getting chunks of yardages on the ground.
    in looking at all 3 previous games. They seemed able to sustain drives using the run.

See! I TOLD you so! You really don't know football, you old fart. LOL! You should probably be on a high school forum, so you can proved a nurturing environment for all the children.

BTW, nobody's hating on "the kid", as you call him. He is a player. He keeps coming back. I give him credit for that. Always have. And like I said before, he's got a cannon for an arm. But he's got his faults, and they haven't changed much over his last 18 starts.

Oh, by the way, since I know you were interested last week, Jack Abraham was 25 of 34 for 428 yds and 4 TD passes & 1 INT tonight in USM's (2-1) 40-22 win over Rice.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...meId=401014998

yea like Rice is so comparable to LSU defensively, try again.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

We dug a DEEEEP hole in the first half. Hannibal was beaten badly on their first TD, he totally lost his assignment.

Then we fumble and they return it to our 3 yard line, then the dropped/tipped INT. Those GAVE LSU 14 points in just 4 plays! You can't spot the #6 team in the country a 24-0 lead at home and expect to win! It was similar to when we spotted Texas A&M a 27-0 lead in 2012 and just couldn't overcome the early giveaways. The SEC referees really took over late keeping LSU's drives alive and going.

+ Reply to Thread