+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Lady Techsters RPI #29

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Lady Techsters RPI #35

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    That's why I look at projected RPI this time of year. Run the table before Las Vegas and Tech is 27 with a 76 SOS.
    Reality,
    How would it affect us to stick a non-conference game in the mix about this time of the year - a team with a good rpi (always hard to guess what a team's rpi will be, though, when doing the schedule).

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Reality,
    How would it affect us to stick a non-conference game in the mix about this time of the year - a team with a good rpi (always hard to guess what a team's rpi will be, though, when doing the schedule).
    Unless there is a hole in the women's schedule like the one manufactured on the men's side for BracketBuster weekend, I think the negatives would outweigh the positives of slippling an OOC game in during February. With all of the travel, the team needs to focus on conference games only once WAC play starts.

The RPI effect is no different playing an OOC game in December than it is in February. Late season games might get figured into selection committee discussion as being in the last 10 games though.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Unless there is a hole in the women's schedule like the one manufactured on the men's side for BracketBuster weekend, I think the negatives would outweigh the positives of slippling an OOC game in during February. With all of the travel, the team needs to focus on conference games only once WAC play starts.

The RPI effect is no different playing an OOC game in December than it is in February. Late season games might get figured into selection committee discussion as being in the last 10 games though.
    Thanks! That makes sense.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Lady Techsters RPI #26

Louisiana Tech
    26 Current RPI
    72 Current SOS
    26 Projected RPI
    82 Projected SOS

CollegeRPI.com RPI
    (through games of Saturday, February 26)

16 Marquette
    ----------
    26 Louisiana Tech

29 Georgia
    32 Houston
    45 LSU
    ----------
    51 Missouri State
    55 Fresno State
    55 Fresno State

66 UALR
    75 Tulane
    ----------
    113 Nevada
    113 Nevada
    124 Utah State
    124 Utah State

126 Mississippi State
    149 Western Kentucky
    156 Southern Miss
    169 Idaho
    169 Idaho
    179 Arkansas State
    191 New Mexico State
    191 New Mexico State

193 Prairie View A&M
    197 Southern
    ----------
    241 Hawai'i
    241 Hawai'i

262 Boise State

262 Boise State

334 San Jose State

334 San Jose State
    Last edited by Dawg06; 02-27-2011 at 03:16 PM.

Re: Lady Techsters RPI #26

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    That just shows we played them twice. Green means win. Red means loss.
    Thanks Dawg06. I figured it out after I posted when I looked down the entire list. I deleted the post. :icon_wink:

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Lady Techsters RPI #29

We dropped from 26 to 31.

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    We dropped from 26 to 31.
    That's not quite as bad as I thought it would be.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techblue4 View Post
    That's not quite as bad as I thought it would be.

+1000

In some ways, the Nevada game, was the worst game that I have seen the Techsters play in several years. But it was also one of the best outside shooting games that they have played in at least 10 years & they never gave up. We desperately need a couple of "Bigs" that are strong enough to block out and tall enough to get rebounds. But I have faith in "Spoon" that she is learning & knows after that game what she needs. We seem to be in great shape for guard play for a while.
    Last edited by dawgs1; 03-02-2011 at 07:35 PM. Reason: poor spelling

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    +1000

In some ways, the Nevada game, was the worst game that I have seen the Techsters play in several years. But it was also one of the best outside shooting games that they have played in at least 10 years & they never gave up. We desperately need a couple of "Bigs" that are strong enough to block out and tall enough to get rebounds. But I have faith in "Spoon" that she is learning & knows after that game what she needs. We seem to be in great shape for guard play for a while.
    It is interesting that the first Nevada game is one of the most complete games we have played on both sides of the court. This was one of the worst. We have been playing with disaster for a while now and it finally caught up with us. This loss, while hurting us, might have come at a VERY good time.

Re: Lady Techsters RPI #30

CollegeRPI.com RPI (through games of Saturday, March 5)
    21 Marquette
    24 Houston
    ----------
    30 Louisiana Tech (SOS 79)

37 Georgia
    49 LSU
    50 Missouri State
    ----------
    56 Fresno State
    56 Fresno State

66 Arkansas-Little Rock
    78 Tulane
    ----------
    101 Nevada
    101 Nevada
    122 Mississippi State
    146 Utah State
    146 Utah State

152 Western Kentucky
    162 Idaho
    162 Idaho

171 Prairie View A&M
    180 Southern Miss
    184 Arkansas State
    194 New Mexico State
    194 New Mexico State

200 Southern
    ----------
    226 Hawai'i
    226 Hawai'i

269 Boise State

269 Boise State

331 San Jose State

331 San Jose State

Re: Lady Techsters RPI #25

CollegeRPI.com RPI (through games of Friday, March 11)
    25 Louisiana Tech (SOS 75)
    ----------
    26 Houston
    27 Marquette
    33 Georgia
    48 LSU
    50 Missouri State
    ----------
    51 Fresno State
    51 Fresno State
    51 Fresno State

60 Arkansas-Little Rock
    67 Tulane
    96 Nevada
    96 Nevada
    96 Nevada
    ----------
    123 Mississippi State
    132 Western Kentucky
    139 Utah State
    139 Utah State
    162 Prairie View A&M
    165 Idaho
    165 Idaho
    177 Arkansas State
    184 Southern Miss
    190 New Mexico State
    190 New Mexico State

191 Southern
    ----------
    234 Hawai'i
    234 Hawai'i

273 Boise State

273 Boise State

334 San Jose State

334 San Jose State

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I hope both Tech and Fresno make the Dance, no matter what happens in the title scrap.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I hope both Tech and Fresno make the Dance, no matter what happens in the title scrap.
    No way Fresno makes it in with their rpi. I just don't see it. It is a shame, but I have never seen them put a team with that high of an rpi in the tournament as an at large. They have to win the tournament and they know it.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

I want us to beat the doodoo out of Fresno State.

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    I want us to beat the doodoo out of Fresno State.
    Same here.........

+ Reply to Thread