+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: new news on Tiger Wood's accident

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: new news on Tiger Wood's accident

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg33 View Post
    People are hoping it all works out for Tiger, but when Steve MCnair died this year, people tore him apart saying thats what he got for cheating on his wife. I mean come on now. Thats a little messed up.
    Good point.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

From the Book of Common Prayer:

O blessed Lord, you ministered to all who came to you: Look
    with compassion upon all who through addiction have lost
    their health and freedom. Restore to them the assurance of
    your unfailing mercy; remove from them the fears that beset
    them; strengthen them in the work of their recovery; and to
    those who care for them, give patient understanding and
    persevering love. Amen.
    Last edited by Soonerdawg; 12-12-2009 at 03:18 PM.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    From the Book of Common Prayer:

O blessed Lord, you ministered to all who came to you: Look
    with compassion upon all who through addiction have lost
    their health and freedom. Restore to them the assurance of
    your unfailing mercy; remove from them the fears that beset
    them; strengthen them in the work of their recovery; and to
    those who care for them, give patient understanding and
    persevering love. Amen.
    thanks Soonerdawg, right on point for alot of folks.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have
    turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the
    children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early
    dismissal.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can
    leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart
    and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."

Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."

Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That's right Nancy , you may also leave."

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the
    questions.

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these b****** would
    keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?"

The spoiled one has lost it.

Woods lambasted for spitting and cussing incidents in Dubai final round

“When I do return, I need to make my behavior more respectful of the game.”

Tiger Woods said that simple, yet potentially profound remark in his February 19, 2010, press conference at TPC Sawgrass to make his formal mea culpa to his wife, family, friends and fans. It may well have been a throwaway line at the end of his lengthy remarks in a surreal speech, but the words certainly rang hollow with Woods final round behavior in Dubai.

On Sunday in the final round of the Dubai Desert Classic, Woods was in the middle of a frustrating final round – a now familiar experience for Woods, given these last twelve months – when he let loose a wad of spit onto the 12th green at Emirates Golf Club. It was big and loud, and embarrassing.

To the golf world, his explicit admission of disrespectful behavior on the course was profound. Woods has been cussing, spitting, farting and club slamming his way around the world of professional golf for years. In golf circles, it has certainly been noticed – and boom microphones definitely have picked up the varying noise from Woods

http://progolftalk.nbcsports.com/201...-round/related

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Farting?

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The spoiled one has lost it.

Woods lambasted for spitting and cussing incidents in Dubai final round

“When I do return, I need to make my behavior more respectful of the game.”

Tiger Woods said that simple, yet potentially profound remark in his February 19, 2010, press conference at TPC Sawgrass to make his formal mea culpa to his wife, family, friends and fans. It may well have been a throwaway line at the end of his lengthy remarks in a surreal speech, but the words certainly rang hollow with Woods final round behavior in Dubai.

On Sunday in the final round of the Dubai Desert Classic, Woods was in the middle of a frustrating final round – a now familiar experience for Woods, given these last twelve months – when he let loose a wad of spit onto the 12th green at Emirates Golf Club. It was big and loud, and embarrassing.

To the golf world, his explicit admission of disrespectful behavior on the course was profound. Woods has been cussing, spitting, farting and club slamming his way around the world of professional golf for years. In golf circles, it has certainly been noticed – and boom microphones definitely have picked up the varying noise from Woods

http://progolftalk.nbcsports.com/201...-round/related
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Farting?
    That's crazy isn't it? I had to read it twice to believe it. But there it is in black and white (actually in red above).

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Tiger Woods is disgusting in every possible way.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

If I were called out for everytime I farted on a golf course, well, I'd be called out a lot. I get that they want tour players to be role models and such and so I understand why they want to keep club throwing, cussing, etc. out, but farting? Seems odd.

Unrelated, I'll be working the Transitions Championship in Tampa this year as a laser range finder operator. It should be fun. One of the perks is to be able to play the course after. That should be fun too. I'll do my best to keep my gas at a minimum.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    If I were called out for everytime I farted on a golf course, well, I'd be called out a lot. I get that they want tour players to be role models and such and so I understand why they want to keep club throwing, cussing, etc. out, but farting? Seems odd.

Unrelated, I'll be working the Transitions Championship in Tampa this year as a laser range finder operator. It should be fun. One of the perks is to be able to play the course after. That should be fun too. I'll do my best to keep my gas at a minimum.
    Just don't fire any loogies towards any golfer.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Haha so he does what every other man does on the golf course...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Rippin a good one is one thing -

Spitting on the green is something totally different - even if it is sunflower seeds...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread