+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Spring Practice

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Spring Practice

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Here is a spring game roster if you haven't seen it. The heights and weights aren't updated, but it is a complete roster. Hope it is readable.

I got nothin' ??

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    It was nice to see Ryan Higgins and Vernon Butler on the sidelines yesterday. Higgins looked like he should be playing in the CFL or something- he is still in great shape physically.

My thoughts from yesterday- our passing game STILL needs work. J'Mar wasn't short hopping the ball, but he was definitely overthrowing the receivers, throwing behind receivers, and didn't have good 'touch' on his passes. The fade pass in the NW corner endzone could have been a TD but Smith threw the ball flat, which is much harder to catch (and easier to defend) instead of arching the pass to "drop the ball into a barrel". There were several good passes that were dropped by the receivers too (cough Woodard cough). The receivers didn't fight for the ball on the INTs thrown either, they just watched them happen. These are things that the players can fix if they will invest the work over the next 4 months.

Dancy is ready for primetime at RB. We seem to have some decent backups, but Dancy is fast and ready to roll today. Kam McKnight has got to get more physical running the ball North/South instead of being timid (although he did crush a defender in the open field that sent the guy off the field). Oh, and that Hardy to Dancy pass play- BEAUTIFUL!!!! We need to keep that play in our back pocket and use it when we need it in a big game (Boise State's offense does this every year with a high success rate, we can too).

Even with no blitzing allowed the defense was strong everywhere. Safeties & LBs were laying people out. Corners weren't 15 yards off the receiver and defended well. Ferguson was A BEAST on his sack of Elliott.

Defense please be ready to carry us for the first few games. 2018 Spring practice is now in our rearview mirror.
    Thank you for the great update.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    I should have also mentioned that #16 RB Jerrod Craft played well. He is the brother of our former running back, Jarred Craft.
    Are you kidding? Two brothers names "Jarrod" and "Jarred". Aren't they pronounced the same? Maybe the first one is pronounced "Ger-rod".

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    poor-poor HogDawg--lover of twisting posts--reason I am #2 disliked poster on BBB-- I am a realist -- we had 75 players hurt and a transition year-- lost too many 1 point games and somehow you assume those of us die-hard supporters were "extremely happy"-ANYONE WHO KNOWS US DIE HARDS WERE CONTENT" just living in there own goofy world-- when you support a program for 52 plus years with assets and physical support you do not be EXTREMELY HAPPY ( what a goofball) -- you are a realist and accept that whining never fixes anything -- we all saw your pick for QB Saturday--want to post about that?? Guess what -- I am hoping for great year --we have 4 tough games and I accept that-- no matter how year goes I will be back next year hoping for great year and you will continue to be ripping team, coaches and fans who REFUSE to post nothing but negative -twisted crap-- switched my logo to Sunshine Alfred E Newman to warn folks there will be exaggerated support of program--its who I have been for 50 plus years--
    What a guy.

After reading all of your list of accomplishments today in this thread, just imagine how great you could have been if you could simply read, write and TYPE.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    What a guy.

After reading all of your list of accomplishments today in this thread, just imagine how great you could have been if you could simply read, write and TYPE.
    will not argue the writing (ADD) and failed typing at Tech . Now reading is another story-- I am good for a couple of books a week and my "man cave" is designed for reading--- I understand the sarcasm but I owe the success I have had to Tech and willing to work my whole life-- midnight shift plywood plant-carpenters assistant on Grambling dorm- grifts burger bar-- Tech library-- long haul truck driver for moving company --few others. Nothing wrong for giving Tech a lot of credit for who I became ... if nothing else I have 9 grandkids and couple of great friends who are big Tech supporters

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

so are we in panic mode yet due to the low offensive production?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    so are we in panic mode yet due to the low offensive production?
    No. Nothing I saw last season made me believe that Skip is amenable to change, so there is no need to panic. Rather, we should be in a mode of resigned melancholy.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Are you kidding? Two brothers names "Jarrod" and "Jarred". Aren't they pronounced the same? Maybe the first one is pronounced "Ger-rod".
    I think it was Jarred and Jerrod. I was certainly confused by the program roster for a while.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We may lose by 30, but we WILL compete.

Holtz has only been here for 6 years.

Can't wait to see how our AD and his new "Yankee Boy" try to market to people they can't relate to. They only market to "the real donors".

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    No. Nothing I saw last season made me believe that Skip is amenable to change, so there is no need to panic. Rather, we should be in a mode of resigned melancholy.
    We plan on going to the taco truck during offensive series.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...oLst1Dya6wHK_I

Follow the link and zoom in on the photo. Best I can do guys.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I thought it was J'rod!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

Searching the internet reveals Jerrod Craft graduated from Haughton High in 2014. Does anyone know where he has been and what the story on him is?

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Docman5 View Post
    Searching the internet reveals Jerrod Craft graduated from Haughton High in 2014. Does anyone know where he has been and what the story on him is?
    Thought you were being a moron at first because Jarred graduated that year. Looked it up. They're fraternal twins. Has this been mentioned?

http://usatodayhss.com/2012/haughton-twins-hone-their-crafts

+ Reply to Thread