+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Travesty unfolding in Kavanaugh Hearing

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Travesty unfolding in Kavanaugh Hearing

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    your moral compass is a quandry
    He doesn't even have a moral compass.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    your moral compass is a quandry
    Mine always points North regardless of what the current version of the Republican Party supports.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Mine always points North regardless of what the current version of the Republican Party supports.
    Well, much like a regular compass it's only good if you actually use it.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Dem senator Chris Coons, the flake's good pal, threw wild parties with underage drinking, girls in bikinis running around, and cocaine.

http://milnenews.com/2018/10/10/demo...d-petty-crime/

Is that true north or magnetic north, and what have you set the declination to?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Dem senator Chris Coons, the flake's good pal, threw wild parties with underage drinking, girls in bikinis running around, and cocaine.

No wonder he is so well liked by Republicans.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Politics and law tend to attract the same types of people in my experience. If we start holding them to higher standards I don't know if we would have many left to choose from. This was in high school by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Politics and law tend to attract the same types of people in my experience. If we start holding them to higher standards I don't know if we would have many left to choose from. This was in high school by the way.
    You have much experience in politics or law?

You have much experience in politics or law?
    I've been around plenty of people in both fields. Most of them weren't high school choir boys or girls (none that I know of).

I've been around plenty of people in both fields. Most of them weren't high school choir boys or girls (none that I know of).
    In what respect?

In what respect?
    They tend to be the ones that partied hard and pushed limits. Most of them could talk their way out of trouble pretty well too.

They tend to be the ones that partied hard and pushed limits. Most of them could talk their way out of trouble pretty well too.
    In college or when? And what do you mean by “pushed limits”? Any specific examples?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

In college or when? And what do you mean by “pushed limits”? Any specific examples?
    Did you see dawg80's article? Was that specific enough? Why are you being deliberately obtuse? I assume it is deliberate.

Pelosi was addressing a media gathering and admitted to the left's tactic of making up stuff, "smearing", and then being able to point to the lies after the lib media reports it, with a "see, it must be true if the media is reporting it." She called it a "wrap-up smear tactic."
    You talking about this (when she was clearly talking about Republicans use of the tactic)?

PELOSI: Because, basically, at the end of the day that’s what people are interested in — their representative and what their representative is going to do for their district. Republicans are afraid of that contrast in a race. Because they’re going to go there to be involved in trickle-down economics, shutting down hospitals, and the rest of it. So they don’t want them to see that contrast, so they focus on something else. And it’s a diversionary tactic. It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy. You demonize, and then you — we call it the wrap-up smear. You want to talk about politics? It’s called the wrap-up smear. You smear somebody with falsehoods and all the rest, and then you merchandise it, and then you write it, and they’ll say “See, it’s reported in the press that this, this, and this,” so they have that validation that the press reported the smear, and then it’s called a wrap-up smear. “Now I’m going to merchandise the press’s report on the smear that we made.” It’s a tactic, and it’s self-evident.

I am supposing you saw the edited clip that has been making its way around the alt-right universe.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Did you see dawg80's article? Was that specific enough? Why are you being deliberately obtuse? I assume it is deliberate.
    I was talking about detltu’s specific experiences. That is what I wanted to understand. Are YOU that obtuse?

I am not a Democrat and I don’t really have anything to add to what Dawg80 said about Coons. Has Coons denied it? Tell me more about it and why I should care to even argue about it.

+ Reply to Thread