+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 6: @UAB (10/7)

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Re: Week 6: @UAB (10/7)

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddawg31 View Post
    I don't think any of our games will be comfortable this year, with the exception of UTEP (and saying that will probably come back to haunt me), I just can see where Vegas would have us at 12 point favorites given UAB's weak schedule to date.

I expect this weekend's game to look a lot like the USA game.

I'll go with Tech 31 - 17.
    After seeing our dawgs in person for the first time this year, I agree, probably no game will be easy. We can win against anyone, but could also lose to anyone.
    Go Tech!

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddawg31 View Post
    It actually sounds about right to me...UAB has played a pretty soft schedule to date.
    Sagarin ranks their SOS played at 184, we've played 83, USA was 79

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Good for TMac! It's well-deserved
    I hear he has requested a C-UAB officiating crew led by our favorite Warhawk and Indy Bowl Committee member.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

COYHCSH is consistent. I'm listening to the third interview I've heard from him since Saturday. I always enjoy his consistency, but he is laying it on a bit thick when he talks about us losing our LBs from last year. We are still lacking, but we are MUCH better off at LB than we were last year.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

I hope the page just needs to be updated, but the UAB/Tech game is not listed on the C-USA TV website. I know it has been listed other places as being shown on C-USA TV. http://conferenceusa.com/watch/?Live=3068

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    I hope the page just needs to be updated, but the UAB/Tech game is not listed on the C-USA TV website. I know it has been listed other places as being shown on C-USA TV. http://conferenceusa.com/watch/?Live=3068
    They have not been adding the football games until Thursday or Friday. It will be there.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

When I first went on the web site I got all of the schools so I tried Tech and the next game it showed was FIU. I would like to try UAB but I can't get that page now. Maybe it's listed there. Maybe not.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    They have not been adding the football games until Thursday or Friday. It will be there.
    Thanks! That's good to know. I recently paid to renew my annual subscription for C-USA TV so I was gonna be upset if the game was not going to be shown. C-USA TV allows me to watch a lot of different Tech sports: FB, MBB, WBB, SB, BSB and even a little volleyball and soccer from time to time. I'm hoping to make it to some live games before too long.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    After watching this team for 5 weeks I'd like to save my smack talk for if we actually somehow win.
    Man, you are down on this team. It is not like you, dude. I think it is because you are living in Arkansas. I'm married to an Arkansan. They seem to have a way of transmitting those "Negative waves, Moriarity."

However, I agree on the smack talk. The best towards your latest endeavor. I can't imagine what it could be, unless it is something like a Double Secret Doctorate.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

I thought all our conference games were on STADIUM or better.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I thought all our conference games were on STADIUM or better.
    Nope
    http://mattsarzsports.com/Contract/G...7#.WdPTGVtSypo
    Here are the parameters for each media partner:
    • ESPN: Five televised regular season games plus the conference championship game. At least ten additional games will be webcast via ESPN3.
    • CBS Sports Network: Six televised games.
    • STADIUM: Minimum of fifteen games with an option to add an additional fifteen, for a potential total of thirty games.
    • beIN Sports: Ten televised games.

Puppy UABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the rough UABlazin's Avatar

I think it'll take my Blazers' best game of the year so far to keep this one in single digits. Hope several of you are able to make it over to Birmingham.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Glad to see Outlaw is back. I wonder if Dugas is listed as a 2 because they are unsure if he'll be playing?

+ Reply to Thread