+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Petrino gots some splainin to do.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Re: Petrino gots some splainin to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    The press corps sure is giving him the business.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

get a new wife

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

What I meant to say was, "What if your wife doesn't give it up? Thats easy; go out, buy a motorcycle and then get a new wife.

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

I understand he has hired Bill Clinton as counsel.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Nothing I read about Petrino surprises me. He's kinda the "Dennis Rodman" of college football coaches.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HounDoggy1 View Post
    POST FROM HOGVILLE: "When you are an offensive genius, you get a job in the NFL. When you get a job in the NFL, you lose games. When you lose games, you take a job at Arkansas. When you live in Arkansas, you get bored. When you get bored, you go looking for strange. When you go looking for strange, you find strange. When you find strange, you take it for a ride on your motorcycle. When you take strange for a ride on your motorcycle, she reaches around and grabs your junk. When she grabs your junk, you wreck your motorcycle. When you wreck your motorcycle, you end up at a press conference in a neck brace. Don't end up at a press conference in a neck brace...switch from cable and upgrade to DirecTV."

Then switch to Geico!
    A friend of mine had a motorcycle. In the saddlebag, he kept a blanket...for circumstances as given above. He never wrecked his motorcycle and had a lot of fun. He said girls riding on a motorcycle get vibrations in a certain place and it makes them frisky!

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't read everything on this and I have some questions:

1. was Petrino suspended because he had an apparent extramarital affair or because he lied? (or both?)
    2. the young woman involved also is an employee of the university but has not been suspended; is that because the expectation of morality come from Petrino's contract rather than a university policy for all employees?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I haven't read everything on this and I have some questions:

1. was Petrino suspended because he had an apparent extramarital affair or because he lied? (or both?)
    2. the young woman involved also is an employee of the university but has not been suspended; is that because the expectation of morality come from Petrino's contract rather than a university policy for all employees?
    The contract has a clause about embarrassing the university. The woman was an employee because Petrino hired her last week. I would imagine she is going to be leaving very soon.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

I guess both infidelity and lying would embarrass the university. If that comes from his contract, then perhaps it does not apply to her as part of a more general university policy for all employees. When you say you imagine she will be leaving soon, do you mean of her own accord or "of her own accord..." (wink, wink)?

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    The saddle horn. What else?
    Wonder if the saddle horn got skint' up as well? I would never expect Sonny D to ever do such a thing if for no other reason than his wife is a drop-dead, knockout, gorgeous woman herself!
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I guess both infidelity and lying would embarrass the university. If that comes from his contract, then perhaps it does not apply to her as part of a more general university policy for all employees. When you say you imagine she will be leaving soon, do you mean of her own accord or "of her own accord..." (wink, wink)?
    I think someone will look into her job description. Someone will want to know what she is actually doing for the money- and if it doesn't serve the universitie's purpose she will be walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I think someone will look into her job description. Someone will want to know what she is actually doing for the money- and if it doesn't serve the universitie's purpose she will be walking.
    They will be under a lot of scrutiny if they let her go and there is no policy she violated. If I were her parents and family I would advise her to walk away and restart her life. Arkansas fans have been unrelenting in their criticism of her, even posting vile comments on her wedding registry page.

They will be under a lot of scrutiny if they let her go and there is no policy she violated. If I were her parents and family I would advise her to walk away and restart her life. Arkansas fans have been unrelenting in their criticism of her, even posting vile comments on her wedding registry page.
    You are assuming it was a real job- I don't know if that has been determined or not. She may have been on the payroll for other reasons.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

I think the real problem was Petrino hired her and she was directly under him.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    I think the real problem was Petrino hired her and she was directly under him and on top of him.
    Fixed it for ya.

+ Reply to Thread