+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: NCAA Regionals Thread

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: NCAA Regionals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    I've got to meet today with some real LSU grads and might hear this explanation from one of them and from an lsu bandwagon fan. I want to be prepared with a response, but I've not come up with one yet. Someone help me out with a good logical comeback.

Florida plays Florida State tonight for the last spot in the CWS. I'm practicing my chant and Seminole chop.
    They made their bones beating up on each other and were rewarded with 7 regionals. When they ended up playing others who weren't concerned about the RPI's and the hype.... It got ugly.

In fairness to the tigah's, they just got swept by the most disrespected team in the field. Coastal was the only Top 16 RPI team (11) not to get to host. They got pissed and took care of NCState and lsu rather easily.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

The SEC doesn't look so impressive when they play others. You always hear how they beat up on each other, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah - in every single sport. I sat up Sat. and Sun. nights watching Coastal Carolina take care of them. I have to admit, it was quite enjoyable.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    So you are happy Miss State didn't show up to play?
    He's what the kids call a "hater"

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    In fairness to the tigah's, they just got swept by the most disrespected team in the field. Coastal was the only Top 16 RPI team (11) not to get to host. They got pissed and took care of NCState and lsu rather easily.
    Yep - they drew a very pissed off banty rooster...

That team was chalk full of talent also - 6? draft choices on that roster
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I've bragged on Robertson's competitive fire but when that lead off hitter for Coastal stole second and stood up and brushed off his shirt with sanctimonious ire, I think everybody knew he was going to score the winning run.
    aint that the truth. I'm glad I recorded the last three innings of the game for family members, wife, that went to bed early. we watched it twice this morning. that dude had some fire didn't he and I don't think there was ANY doubt.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Needs some tire tracks

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Way to go COASTAL!
    Attachment 13481
    Good old Memorial Gym

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Florida clinches the final CWS slot with 7-0 win over Florida State.

+ Reply to Thread