+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Glad we have a winning season....

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Glad we have a winning season....

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Like many other fans, they find it’s easier to stay home and watch on TV for free than to drop several Benjamin’s to sit in the nose bleed section.
    That's probably the reason.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    That's probably the reason.
    I know people that literally don’t have a pot to piss in that has LSU season tickets. They can usually “afford” to go to one game a year, and the rest of the time they are begging people to buy them on Facebook. It’s sad to watch really. Their credit card debt has to be enormous.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

The allotment given to the visiting team by LSU, in the southeast corner, has been sold out ONLY by Tech in these intrastate games.

Therefore, Tech fans handle their business. . . and travel well for games. The ONLY other team in the state I'll give that handle to is Southern.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    The allotment given to the visiting team by LSU, in the southeast corner, has been sold out ONLY by Tech in these intrastate games.

Therefore, Tech fans handle their business. . . and travel well for games. The ONLY other team in the state I'll give that handle to is Southern.
    THAT is why our AD settled for less money than the ulm AD. Seriously...this is the spin our Admin is putting on it and our money people somehow believe it.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

It really is pretty crazy how little excitement there is for a team that is 6-2 and primed for 9-3. Even the board is incredibly slow. That's bigger than a QB or boring O in my opinion. I'm not an insider who knows the ins and outs of what the AD is doing, but something will have to be done sooner or later if things don't turn around. Changing them sooner rather than later will be easier and more profitable.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    It really is pretty crazy how little excitement there is for a team that is 6-2 and primed for 9-3. Even the board is incredibly slow. That's bigger than a QB or boring O in my opinion. I'm not an insider who knows the ins and outs of what the AD is doing, but something will have to be done sooner or later if things don't turn around. Changing them sooner rather than later will be easier and more profitable.
    I agree. You really have to search for content HYPING the Dawgs. They have all this footage and the equipment to create videos. I'm sure players watch these and it fires them up. I did see the hype video last week, but there needs to be a new one every week. Contests, Tech apparel giveaways, trivia questions on Facebook are just a few of the things that needs to be coming out. Things like this ENGAGES the fans. Instead they are little by little drifting away.....

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Student attendance has gone down over the last several years. Why is that? I thought we were making good progress in student attendance from approximately 2001 to 2014.
    Go Tech!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

My thoughts exactly. It feels like we’re 2-6 instead of 6-2.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I blame the Sunshine Pumpers. They have fallen down on their job, and just are not pumping enough sunshine.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    I agree. You really have to search for content HYPING the Dawgs. They have all this footage and the equipment to create videos. I'm sure players watch these and it fires them up. I did see the hype video last week, but there needs to be a new one every week. Contests, Tech apparel giveaways, trivia questions on Facebook are just a few of the things that needs to be coming out. Things like this ENGAGES the fans. Instead they are little by little drifting away.....
    There is a video every week.

But it comes out on like Friday or maybe even gameday.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    My thoughts exactly. It feels like we’re 2-6 instead of 6-2.
    It's because I was watching paint dry last week and some of it ran further and faster than J'Mar has this season.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    THAT is why our AD settled for less money than the ulm AD. Seriously...this is the spin our Admin is putting on it and our money people somehow believe it.
    That is really nice of TMac to know that we make more money for lsu and BR than anyone else who will visit there outside of Bama so he asks for less so we keep even more.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    You’re hired!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

What do you think we've been talking about for the last 4 weeks?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    What do you think we've been talking about for the last 4 weeks?
    We haven’t been 6-2 for 4 weeks, but your point is made.

Really just trying to get some conversation going. Pretty dead around here.

+ Reply to Thread