+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DALLAS CHAMPS Meeting Saturday in Plano

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Thumbs Up North Dallas Event Set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the information I promised you guys. I hope we have a great turn out. I am not sure of the speaker yet, but Coach Rupp and Simoneaux have both emailed and said they would like to be our first speakers. I was thinking Rupp because basketball is closer, and the then Wade before baseball starts!!?!?!?!?

North Dallas Champs
    Doug Bruski's Sports Grill
    Willowbend mall Plano, Texas
    September 15th, 2007 4:00 pm

we will listen to the speaker, order our food and mingle, and the game is set for 5:30 central time. They would like to be the home of all Tech game watching parties in our area, and want to reserve our dates now.

No one in the area carried the Comcast sports package I tried a dozen places, but thanks to a manager at DB's that is a ragin Cajun they are purchasing the package.

Please make plans to attend for a meal and to listen to a representative from Tech, even if you can't stay for the whole game. They are not charging us to use the room but simply ask that we consume a $300.00 amount of food and beveage while we are there, which shouldn't be hard.

Adam and I are going to get a mailer out asap and as soon as I know who will be coming I will post that also. Guys if you are not a member of champs or the alumni association please consider joining at the meeting also. I know we can really show them how serious we are about helping Tech by becoming the largest and most active chapter anywhere.

If you plan on attending please le me know, So I can start putting together some numbers. I estimated 40-50 but I hope we out do ourselves and bust out the doors.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Re: North Dallas Event Set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least one from here. Possibly 4 if my wife and kids want to come.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Olddog75 and his posse of three will be there, subject to work requirements, my posse will show up without its leader.

We will have more that 40-50 dawgs there.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

I truly hope so. They have another room that holds around 90, but I would love to fill that place up with just dawgs someday.

Big Dog JL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the rough

I should be able to make it. Possibly the wife and two kids.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

I am going to try and drive over from Paris. I may bring my wife.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

I should be able to make it. If familys are attending as well, I might bring the family. then again,, maybe not..

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Here is the information I promised you guys. I hope we have a great turn out. I am not sure of the speaker yet, but Coach Rupp and Simoneaux have both emailed and said they would like to be our first speakers. I was thinking Rupp because basketball is closer, and the then Wade before baseball starts!!?!?!?!?

North Dallas Champs
    Doug Bruski's Sports Grill
    Willowbend mall Plano, Texas
    September 15th, 2007 4:00 pm

we will listen to the speaker, order our food and mingle, and the game is set for 5:30 central time. They would like to be the home of all Tech game watching parties in our area, and want to reserve our dates now.

No one in the area carried the Comcast sports package I tried a dozen places, but thanks to a manager at DB's that is a ragin Cajun they are purchasing the package.

Please make plans to attend for a meal and to listen to a representative from Tech, even if you can't stay for the whole game. They are not charging us to use the room but simply ask that we consume a $300.00 amount of food and beveage while we are there, which shouldn't be hard.

Adam and I are going to get a mailer out asap and as soon as I know who will be coming I will post that also. Guys if you are not a member of champs or the alumni association please consider joining at the meeting also. I know we can really show them how serious we are about helping Tech by becoming the largest and most active chapter anywhere.

If you plan on attending please le me know, So I can start putting together some numbers. I estimated 40-50 but I hope we out do ourselves and bust out the doors.
    Thanks for setting this up, DD.

HD

Puppy east has turned a few heads around hereeast has turned a few heads around here

I will be there. Possibly my wife and daughter.

Good job on the location.

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

I should be in town. Count me in. This should be fun!
    -Rene

Varsity Bulldog Dallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really nice Dallasbb's Avatar

Add me to your list please! Feel free to send me a private note inquiring for additional info such as mailing address, etc. And thanks for setting this up!

Looks like coach Rupp will be our first speaker. I am Adam and I are hoping for the mailers to get sent out this week. More to come.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Looks like coach Rupp will be our first speaker. I am Adam and I are hoping for the mailers to get sent out this week. More to come.
    Is the mailer going to DFW alum or to just Champs members?

I asked for it to be sent to dfw alums. I figure we can create a local database ourselves of people who attend the meetings also.

Just a bump.... To let those of you in the counties of:

Dallas
    Rockwall
    Collin
    Denton
    Tarrant
    Kaufman

and the alumni center has any info on you, you will be receiving an invite to join coach Rupp in Plano on September 15th and then to watch our dogs play Cal.

Right now Adam estimates they will send about 3,000 invites out. If you live around the Metroplex and Tech doesn't have your info Please come on out to Doug Bruski's in plano and join us.

ALSO... be on the look out for an email, for those of you we emails for. If Tech doesn't have an email addy for you we will be happy to take it at the party.

+ Reply to Thread