+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HOD Uniform Selection....for fun

Varsity Bulldog 1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough

Bowl colors

As "home team" we will be in the blue shirts...what about the pants and helmets?

Illini are orange and blue - looks like they have orange headgear for home and option of all white for away...

I would like to see the white Tech Helmets with the blue shirts and pants...and ask them to wear their orange headgear (if you are allowed to ask).

Whatcha think or do we care?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Bowl colors

White helmets, red jerseys, white pants

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Just win.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1962DAWG View Post
    As "home team" we will be in the blue shirts...what about the pants and helmets?

Illini are orange and blue - looks like they have orange headgear for home and option of all white for away...

I would like to see the white Tech Helmets with the blue shirts and pants...and ask them to wear their orange headgear (if you are allowed to ask).

Whatcha think or do we care?
    We should wear our traditional uniform combination for what will be our most-watched game all season:
    - Red helmets
    - Blue jerseys
    - White pants

And bring back the white T on our helmets.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

LaTech Re: Bowl colors

Think about our white helmet games this year...
    1. Southern Miss - played bad against an awful team, and took a Dixon 80 yard pass to get going.
    2. UAB - plauged by mistakes, failed to put the game away a dozen times.
    3. ODU - Worst second half Offense... ever.
    4. Marshall - Awful offense outside of Dixon.
    Just say NO to the White helmets and all white look.

Varsity Bulldog 1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Think about our white helmet games this year...Just say NO to the White helmets and all white look.
    Almost heresy on this board compared to a few months / years ago...but you have a point if superstition plays into it (it did when I played sports!) Maybe we should re-entertain the opposite of the white helmet look (IIRC there was a strong line for a black helmet special game option - which would obviously need the white T). Not that I think we need that this bowl game. If no to white then personally the traditional red helmet is the look...still prefer the blue pants though.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1962DAWG View Post
    Almost heresy on this board compared to a few months / years ago...but you have a point if superstition plays into it (it did when I played sports!) Maybe we should re-entertain the opposite of the white helmet look (IIRC there was a strong line for a black helmet special game option - which would obviously need the white T). Not that I think we need that this bowl game. If no to white then personally the traditional red helmet is the look...still prefer the blue pants though.
    Just say no to our blue pants until they figure out how to match the stripes with our blue jerseys and end zone design. This is our fifth consecutive year of mismatched blue pants stripes.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Just say no to our blue pants until they figure out how to match the stripes with our jerseys and end zone.
    I've been meaning to tell you this. In case you haven't noticed, there are several schools whose pants stripes don't match the same "order" as their jersey's, just like LA Tech's. It's really no big deal. I think it's a NIKE thing (or whoever the manufacturer is). In fact, you are the ONLY person I've ever seen make a big deal out of it.

Varsity Bulldog brody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her game

HOD Uniform Selection....for fun

Somone feel free to add the photos....

I won't post every combintation for both schools but I'll list the available Jersey, Pant, Helmet colors. I think Illinois has used several different decals on their helmets so I'll leave that option alone. I do kinda like the idea that both schools wearing home colors as long as they don't clash.

La Tech(home)
    Pants: Blue, White
    Jersey: Blue, Red
    Helmet: Red, White

Illinois(away)
    Pants: Navy, Orange, White, Grey(ghost)
    Jersey: Navy, Orange, White, Grey(ghost)
    Helmet: Navy, Orange, White, White(ghost)

My Vote
    La Tech: White pants, Red or Blue jersey, Red or White helmet
    Illinois: Ghost combination

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: HOD Uniform Selection....for fun

Your vote for Tech's uni isn't very specific haha.

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

I want to see us in Blue jerseys, white pants, red helmet. Even though I love the all-white, I think the classic blue jersey will look awesome on ESPN.

For the Illini, I would like to see Orange helmets and jerseys with the white pants.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Tech:

Blue Jerseys
    White Pants
    Red Helmets

Even with the white helmets, this is our best combo.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

How many HOD uni threads are we gonna have this month??
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

5830712.jpgs081228_independence.jpg

I think we wore blue pants in the 2001 Humanitarian bowl.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Blue or red over white. No all-blue, IMHO.
    Red Helmet.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread