+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Abraham doing well in Hattiesburg

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Re: Abraham doing well in Hattiesburg

I can’t figure out how I feel about ULM beating USM.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

USM losing to UL-Monroe is a massive hit to C-USA's reputation and power rank. Very disturbing.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    I can’t figure out how I feel about ULM beating USM.
    Makes me really nervous. If we beat USM, then, meh, we did what we were supposed to do. If we lose, we really are as bad as I fear.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

CUSA took a major beating this week. UAB losing to coastal Carolina is even worse than usm losing to ulm.

Bulldog supermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time supermel311's Avatar

And WKU losing to FCS Maine
    ULM The only team in North Louisiana with a Division 1 National Football Championship.

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    LOL!! Jack Abraham was 31 of 46 (67.4%) for 378 yds, 2 TD's and 2 INT's. IN HIS 2ND START!!! That's an incredible performance. He had never taken a college snap until last weekend. Abraham is just on a really bad football team, with a bad coach (Hopson). People forget that USM lost EVERYBODY from last year's team. USM lost their WR's, their RB's, their QB's......

We just need to make sure we don't lose to USM in the same year the ULM beat 'em.

Are you done pumping this kid up smh? Sounds like you're in love.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    And Dykes had an axe to grind with us? I don't think so. Afraid you missed the point....again.
    . You made the point that Abraham was awesome and we screwed up. I made the point that he put up great stats against a program that has has 12 seasons without a win. tonight ULM beat SMiss for first time in 30yrs . Your guy had great stats but threw 2 picks - one on final drive . Our guy had best game ever.my point is I am happy for us and Southern Miss not. Difference in me is I don’t believe one tough loss from Abraham means much of anything nor does tonight’s great night from our guy means we have either.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    Don't gay it up, Terence. What does smh mean anyway?

I have always thought it was EXTREMELY STUPID for us to let our #2 and #3 backup QB's transfer out within a few days of each other, especially considering how unreliable J'Mar was last year. And, especially when one of the two backups is already turning out to be a pretty good QB in CUSA.

As an employer myself, I'm perfectly aware of the extremely high cost associated with turnover. Finding good talent, recruiting it, and getting that talent hired, trained and on-boarded is very expensive. When you've done it as much as I have, you'll eventually find yourself saying, "Wow. This was no fun. Maybe we need to do a better job of holding on to our employees. Let's examine this, and see if there's something WE can do better to prevent the turnover in the first place."

If you are not a professional hiring manager, this is probably nothing more than jiberish to you.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    . I do not remember HD ever posting a positive thing about coach-AD -fans or Tech . He is about as negative a poster as we have. Best to ignore him and unless you want the exact opposite ignore me. I refuse to be negative. For what it’s worth I sent re-game with my friend Larry Anderson ( 2 Super Bowl rings and 9 years in NFL) we both were talking about how encredible the growth and changes of our program. I was being called a Sunshine Pumper and it was meant as insult— absolutely love being called that and hence my logo.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    LOL!! Jack Abraham was 31 of 46 (67.4%) for 378 yds, 2 TD's and 2 INT's. IN HIS 2ND START!!! That's an incredible performance. He had never taken a college snap until last weekend. Abraham is just on a really bad football team, with a bad coach (Hopson). People forget that USM lost EVERYBODY from last year's team. USM lost their WR's, their RB's, their QB's......
    We just need to make sure we don't lose to USM in the same year the ULM beat 'em.
    you are wrong. Abraham would not be second string at tech. Usm does some little shuttle pass that goes for avtd and score. He flicked the ball. Most of his long passes were thrown up for grabs. They throw a lot of bubble screens that nlu started blowing up. He threw two other passes to a rb out of the back field for nice gains. He fumbled the ball away 3 times and threw 2 ints. He is not a run threat. Usm was totally unimpressive. Besides a little speed a wr they have nothing else.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hogdawg View Post
    that's too bad for abraham. We just better hope he doesn't get his team to playing a lot better by the time we meet usm.
    he. Cant. Throw. More than. Ten. Yards.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    he. Cant. Throw. More than. Ten. Yards.
    Thats. a big. lie.

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    you are wrong. Abraham would not be second string at tech. Usm does some little shuttle pass that goes for avtd and score. He flicked the ball. Most of his long passes were thrown up for grabs. They throw a lot of bubble screens that nlu started blowing up. He threw two other passes to a rb out of the back field for nice gains. He fumbled the ball away 3 times and threw 2 ints. He is not a run threat. Usm was totally unimpressive. Besides a little speed a wr they have nothing else.
    You're going to look really silly if he and USM beat us this year. Just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    . I do not remember HD ever posting a positive thing about coach-AD -fans or Tech .
    That's because you're old and senile.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

He may be great, but he was 3rd string here and he couldn’t beat ULM at home.

Still a non-story.

+ Reply to Thread