+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Team?

Puppy ULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you think ULM2009's Avatar

Re: Special Team?

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Taking a smoke break during your McDonalds shift?

I definitely understand why you're here considering the state of ULM athletics.
    Putting me or my school down won't change the point to my post, bruh.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ULM2009 View Post
    Oh my. All those soaring and realistic hopes, from not that long ago.
    Baseball is a strange, but wonderful game.
    How would you know? You're from ULM.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Tech is better than ULM at EVERYTHING, so what is your point.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

And your response above doesn't change the reality of glm47's post about your school's poor athletics.

Puppy ULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you think ULM2009's Avatar

Tech is better than ULM at EVERYTHING, so what is your point.
    man, I'm just trying to point out that you all are now 0-3. when at one point you all were shoe ins for taking the cws. Lol

But hey, like a few of you guys have been saying; you beat laffy, so that enough right there. Ha

man, I'm just trying to point out that you all are now 0-3. when at one point you all were shoe ins for taking the cws. Lol
    In baseball, your ULM team is 5-15. LA Tech is 15-5, with victories over Arkansas, Miss St, Lafayette and a 3-game sweep of Wichita St.

Now, who really has problems in baseball??

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

And I'm just pointing out that ULM sucks compared to Tech.

You came to this board to gloat about Tech losing. I won't live long enough for Tech to lose as much as ULM has.

But hey, like a few of you guys have been saying; you beat laffy, so that enough right there. Ha
    McNeese 32 ULM 4.

The fact that you're here talking shit proves your IQ is about the same as ULM's score above.

Nice to know we are your yard stick for greatness, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    And your response above doesn't change the reality of glm47's post about your school's poor athletics.
    True, true,

But at least we are on the same academic level, per Carnegie Classification.

Nice to know we are your yard stick for greatness, lol.
    Not at all. You came to our Board. We're not on your board if you even have one.

True, true,

You're living proof that ULM is not on the same academic level as Tech.

You're living proof that ULM is not on the same academic level as Tech.
    Man, you got me with that one. Well played my friend, well played.

True, true,

Not true. Carnegie lists LA Tech as "Four-year, full-time, selective, lower transfer-in".

By comparison, it lists UM as "Four-year, full-time, inclusive, higher transfer-in".

In other words, Louisiana Tech has SELECTIVE admissions, whereas ULM will let anybody in. And we know this is true because they apparently let YOU in.

+ Reply to Thread