+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2940

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

So what happened to Counter Culture? I'm bummed.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Pinton building is going to be something to do with NAPA

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    So what happened to Counter Culture? I'm bummed.
    Newks ??

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

They're good in Baton Rouge. They're primary attraction is they're fast and they deliver.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    They're good in Baton Rouge. They're primary attraction is they're fast and they deliver.
    Way too easy, but appropriate for the start of softball season.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    They're primary attraction is they're fast and they deliver.
    labg

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

The thing I like about Jimmy Johns is the unwhich. You can get any of their sandwiches with no bread, instead they are wrapped in lettuce. Before you laugh, think about it. You can actually taste all the other ingredients better, especially if you get double-meat or the gargantuan - Im trying to cut out carbs and they actually taste really good.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Not sure this is the best place to post this, but this young lady introduced me to Dowling's in Ruston in 1979. She was a sweet person who I have not seen in almost 40 years but when I heard about her death today I thought about this. Some of you Ruston folks will remember her.

http://www.riverviewcemeteryfuneralh...tin-OR/1702227

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    The thing I like about Jimmy Johns is the unwhich. You can get any of their sandwiches with no bread, instead they are wrapped in lettuce. Before you laugh, think about it. You can actually taste all the other ingredients better, especially if you get double-meat or the gargantuan - Im trying to cut out carbs and they actually taste really good.
    That's good to know. I've been cutting back carbs a lot (and running) to get my weight down. Gives me another option in Ruston.

Big Dog LongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the rough LongtimeDawgfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    Are yo doing the Whole 30?

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

What is being built across the street from Malone Polaris (behind tractor place)?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LT2 View Post
    What is being built across the street from Malone Polaris (behind tractor place)?
    Signs posted for an All Hours Fitness and a self-storage.

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

I saw the signs but this seemed to be on the other side of the lot.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

My eldest granddaughter & I looped by JJ's on the way to the ballpark and picked up a couple of sandwiches. I got a roast beef unwich. Pretty good. Will do it again.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LongtimeDawgfan View Post
    Are yo doing the Whole 30?

No Im just staying away from Bread and Pasta - plus drinking a ton of water. I dropped 24 pounds in the first 6 weeks.

+ Reply to Thread