+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starcraft 2

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Re: Starcraft 2

Two of us at work beat 4 computers on insane last night after work. It was crazy! I am still trying to figure out how to post the replays.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jellidawg View Post
    Two of us at work beat 4 computers on insane last night after work. It was crazy! I am still trying to figure out how to post the replays.
    I want YOUR job...

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

It really is a pretty cool job. Civil Engineering from 7-12, gaming from 12-1, more work from 1-5, then more gaming. Right now we are mainly playing Starcraft II, but we used to play Battlefield 2. Some of the guys up here still play it because their computer won't run Starcraft very well. Nothing like being able to wipe your boss off the map, or knife him into oblivion...
    Last edited by jellidawg; 12-15-2010 at 01:54 PM.

Here is a replay of the four of us playing today at lunch. The rules were: 20 min. no rush, and SCTycoon had to go random (he is the best player in the office).

http://screplays.com/replays/jellingburg/14323

This is a free site to upload the replay files. Save the replay into your replay folder (My Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\*Some numbers*\*Some more numbers*\Replays\*Choose a folder*) if you want to watch.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

I got Starcraft II for Christmas. Will be playing soon!

The soundtrack in this game is fantastic.

What's everyone's battle.net ID? Almost finished with the Single-player and want to start multi-.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    What's everyone's battle.net ID? Almost finished with the Single-player and want to start multi-.
    Captain Winky. But I havent played in weeks.

It's been all Donkey Kong at my house ever since Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Captain Winky. But I havent played in weeks.

It's been all Donkey Kong at my house ever since Christmas.
    Great game. I thought they did a fantastic job remaking the SNES version.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    What's everyone's battle.net ID?
    Exnonarmnoff

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mPGY...eature=related lol is all i can say. Just got SC2 so started looking at some youtube vids and found this.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

retarded bump... honestly tho i need someone to practice with. I am pretty bad and have only won 2 matches ever. so if someone wants an easy win just play me :P. Chubbz (character code:479)

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    retarded bump... honestly tho i need someone to practice with. I am pretty bad and have only won 2 matches ever. so if someone wants an easy win just play me :P. Chubbz (character code:479)
    I've tried to play multiplayer a couple of times, but got my ass kicked on the easiest settings. Ha Ha.

the only wins i have are as follows:

1. Guy thought that overlords were combat units...... enough said.

2. guy who surrendered as soon as it started.... in otherwords a ladder downer.

Pretty sad huh? lol

My excuse is that I never played the original Starcraft and don't have much experience at all with MP Starcraft. I've always been a loner when it comes to games though. Would much rather play single-player campaigns.

+ Reply to Thread