+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone seeing talent on the high school gridiron?

Bulldog Civil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really nice

Re: Anyone seeing talent on the high school gridiron?

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    Austin Ginn, RB for Cedar Creek. KJ Malone, OL for Cedar Creek. The Van kid at QB for Cedar Creek.
    Surely you aren't serious? The kids are nice 1A players but definitely not D1 talent! Malone is/will get looks because of who he is and will most likely end up somewhere because of that but he will never touch the field.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

How big is the Malone kid? Don't discredit kids just because they play 1A football. But I agree, I seriously doubt there are 3 D1 players at CC. Most colleges are looking for the things that can't be coached: size and speed.

Bulldog Civil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    How big is the Malone kid? Don't discredit kids just because they play 1A football. But I agree, I seriously doubt there are 3 D1 players at CC. Most colleges are looking for the things that can't be coached: size and speed.
    I think he is listed somewhere in the 6'4" 280 range but don't hold me to that. He's just a junior and is a pretty good player, on top of who he is, I expect him to go somewhere. But yea, definitely not putting them down because they play 1A football. I've seen the Creek play this year and they have some kids that could play somewhere like a Louisiana College etc but TECH definitely does not need to be recruiting them!

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

There are a lot of good players in the DFW metroplex that get over looked (ie. Hunter Lee).

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...-Malone-132398

Let's not forget that Karl Jr. has a half-brother who is starting in the NFL and a half-sister who at one time was one of the top 10-15 women's basketball players in the world. He's listed at 6-4, 290 and Rivals has him with an Alabama offer. I also thought that Oklahoma had offered already. He's liking going to be a top 150 recruit in the nation for the class of '13.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...-Malone-132398

Let's not forget that Karl Jr. has a half-brother who is starting in the NFL and a half-sister who at one time was one of the top 10-15 women's basketball players in the world. He's listed at 6-4, 290 and Rivals has him with an Alabama offer. I also thought that Oklahoma had offered already. He's liking going to be a top 150 recruit in the nation for the class of '13.
    I really can't give an honest opinion on Malone...I saw him play his freshman year and wasn't impressed but he was a freshman. My comments were aimed at the other players being D1 recruits or not. I plan on making it to the Creek/OCS game Friday so I will keep an eye on Malone and let you know if he impresses or not. The Alabama offer is impressive...I had heard that they were looking at him, but you know how that goes...big time schools are supposedly "looking at" local players every year and then the player winds up at NSU, SLU, etc.

+ Reply to Thread