+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to Watch Games on Facebook

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: How to Watch Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    First game in a few seasons I didn’t watch. I don’t know that I can do that again.
    I planned on just listening, but had to watch as the time drew near.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Whoever did something different to watch when we beat Rice, do the same thing this week.
    I scheduled my son's birthday party for 2:00 pm so I wouldn't pay $20 to watch the game. I followed on twitter until after the party. Then in the 4th, I had to leave the house because I was a danger to myself and others.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    I scheduled my son's birthday party for 2:00 pm so I wouldn't pay $20 to watch the game. I followed on twitter until after the party. Then in the 4th, I had to leave the house because I was a danger to myself and others.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Well fellas, gotta start saving money for Christmas so I'm going cheap this week.

I got a hangover just looking at that.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I planned on just listening, but had to watch as the time drew near.
    Conveniently I have to leave for a church party around 4 on Saturday. So I'll watch the first half on facebook and then find out about Holtz's typical meltdown when I get home instead of suffering through it in real time.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    First game in a few seasons I didn’t watch. I don’t know that I can do that again.
    I didn't watch the game either. I don't think I can sign up for facebook. I have vowed to never be a member. I'll just listen with Dave and hope that will get us the win like last week.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog deb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    I didn't watch the game either. I don't think I can sign up for facebook. I have vowed to never be a member. I'll just listen with Dave and hope that will get us the win like last week.

If we win this game then you're going to have to just listen to Dave the rest of the year no matter if the game is on tv.

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

I'll watch by driving up from Houston (Kingwood) and sitting in my seat. Come on guys, support the Dawgs and be there. If we win this Saturday, we've got a chance.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    I was at the Rice game and will be in Ruston Saturday for the UNT game. Never give up on our Dawgs!!!!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

There sure are a lot of Debbie Downers on here!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    I understand it. If you don’t want to hear from “Debbie Downers”, then put a quality product on the field. That’s the best way to shut people up. I’m sure our “Debbie Downers” would prefer to be talking about a big Dawg win anyway.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Hasn't been much to get excited about this year. If I could just see the team play four good quarters of football I'd be more optimistic.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone wants to be optimistic and excited about our team, no one wants it like it is. I don't think it is unreasonable for us to expect a good performance out of our team and coaches. We should expect winning, we should expect good exciting games, we should expect to be in the race for CC every year. If we are not expecting these types of accomplishments, lets go back to FCS.

I expect it every year, is that unrealistic, yea probably somewhat, but if you don't expect to excel, you never will.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Turning point game for this team and maybe even this program tomorrow. Sugar or $*%t?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Turning point game for this team and maybe even this program tomorrow. Sugar or $*%t?
    $#!+

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    Everyone wants to be optimistic and excited about our team, no one wants it like it is. I don't think it is unreasonable for us to expect a good performance out of our team and coaches. We should expect winning, we should expect good exciting games, we should expect to be in the race for CC every year. If we are not expecting these types of accomplishments, lets go back to FCS.

I expect it every year, is that unrealistic, yea probably somewhat, but if you don't expect to excel, you never will.
    But Terry Bradshaw threw 10 interceptions against USM so we should be happy to get to 6 wins every year. Why are you so obsessed with metrics like performing to a minimum acceptable standard?

+ Reply to Thread