+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Week 2 NFL #ProDogs Update - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Week 2 NFL #ProDogs Update - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

RUSTON, La. – After two weeks of NFL action, Kansas City rookie and former Bulldog L'Jarius Sneed leads the NFL with two interceptions. The fourth-round pick from the 2020 NFL Draft has tallied nine total tackles – eight solo and one assisted – so far this season. He also has three pass deflections.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Week 2 NFL #ProDogs Update - latechsports.com

Sneed is having a great season. Early candidate for rookie of the year votes. My apologies for the correct spelling of his name.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Sneed is having a great season. Early candidate for rookie of the year votes. My apologies for the correct spelling of his name.
    Well said Bulldog Tim/Thom. Sneed has been solid.

Hope Ferguson can start making some plays in Baltimore. He has been playing, but not recording many stats.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    Well said Bulldog Tim/Thom. Sneed has been solid.

Hope Ferguson can start making some plays in Baltimore. He has been playing, but not recording many stats.
    Expect to hear from my lawyers office, Whee, Cheatem and Howe.

+ Reply to Thread