+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kindle2 vs Nook

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Kindle2 vs Nook

Which would you buy?

I'm leaning towards nook because of book lending, 500,000 free books from Google Book project, and it's just cooler. But I think Kindle will have better selection and does have longer battery life. I haven't actually touched either of them. I'm a little worried that Nook may be sluggish, mainly because they haven't let anyone touch it yet, they always have a product presenter showing how it works.

So, what would you buy?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Kindle2 vs Nook

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    Which would you buy?

I'm leaning towards nook because of book lending, 500,000 free books from Google Book project, and it's just cooler. But I think Kindle will have better selection and does have longer battery life. I haven't actually touched either of them. I'm a little worried that Nook may be sluggish, mainly because they haven't let anyone touch it yet, they always have a product presenter showing how it works.

So, what would you buy?
    download the kindle software (free) to your laptop?

http://www.amazon.com/kindle-store-e...JHSJQ2E8B13NT9
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Kindle2 vs Nook

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    download the kindle software (free) to your laptop?

http://www.amazon.com/kindle-store-e...JHSJQ2E8B13NT9
    I've got both kindle and b&n software on my laptop and iphone. Still want an ereader though. It's about the eink screen.

+ Reply to Thread