+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tech golf course

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech golf course

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDawg View Post
    A tree next to the #5 teebox? I don't ever remember a tree to the left of the #5 teebox.

My bad, #6. The dog leg right par 5.

Been awhile since I have been out there.

Bulldog CaptFun has turned a few heads around hereCaptFun has turned a few heads around hereCaptFun has turned a few heads around hereCaptFun has turned a few heads around here CaptFun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    My bad, #6. The dog leg right par 5.

Been awhile since I have been out there.
    remember the Freak getting his putter stuck in the tree on number 8? or the rain day about 8 of us made up our own track...teeing off from number 4 to the green of number 9 and so on?

Good times out there....

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CaptFun View Post
    remember the Freak getting his putter stuck in the tree on number 8? or the rain day about 8 of us made up our own track...teeing off from number 4 to the green of number 9 and so on?

Good times out there....

Those were some great times!!

Hader disappearing with his golf towel for 30 minutes in the woods on #7 the day after one of our Pit parties. Needless to say, the towel never returned. We were rolling in the fairway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if they are sill talking about making it 18 holes? I am still hearing about the Sparta Aquifer issue. Wasn't that drying up in the early 90's???

+ Reply to Thread