+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is Grambling Under Siege?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Is Grambling Under Siege?

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    9th in the nation.

9. Northwestern State University of Louisiana

Online Bachelor of Applied Science in Allied Health

Website
    As with many online healthcare degrees, the Bachelor of Applied Science in Allied Health at Northwestern State is designed for budding healthcare professionals looking to obtain a bachelor’s degree. This fully online program makes our ranking of online healthcare degrees because of its low price and high flexibility. During the summer, courses are available in three-, five-, and six-week sessions, in addition to the standard eight-week fall and spring schedules. Students can also transfer general education credits and up to 30 hours of clinical coursework toward their degree. And as a bonus, online-only students do not pay any out-of-state fees.
    Net Price: $9,488/yr
    Score: 56.56

Not bad for a school that some think should be closed.
    What exactly is the ranking of and by what ranking agency? I find it funny you copied and pasted all that without giving the source. That tells me you know that ranking has zero credibility. I'm sure it's some obscure website ranking of online degrees based on cost. "9th in the nation!" Laughable.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Right up there with University of Phoenix and UNH...I don't hire people from either of those diploma mills either!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

You consider UNH a diploma mill?

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    You consider UNH a diploma mill?
    Probably meant that Southern New Hampshire that has those non-stop commercials.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    What exactly is the ranking of and by what ranking agency? I find it funny you copied and pasted all that without giving the source. That tells me you know that ranking has zero credibility. I'm sure it's some obscure website ranking of online degrees based on cost. "9th in the nation!" Laughable.
    http://www.collegevaluesonline.com/r...es-top-values/

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

There you go. CollegeValuesOnline.com for online healthcare degree values. Such a revered publication. What would Louisiana do without NWST's 9th ranked Online Bachelor of Applied Science in Allied Health??

+ Reply to Thread