+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. Techsters Face Aggies in WAC Semifinals

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Techsters Face Aggies in WAC Semifinals

Passion, Intensity, and Winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't EVER call TSpoon a tool on our board.......... I saw that coach refuse to shake hands and grab Spoon's arm with words. Spoon turned around and postured up saying "Don't do that" (couldn't hear it her say that but could clearly see her mouth it). USU players were upset and emotional, but THEY were the poor losers. They need to learn some sportsmanship.

Emotions are going to be high today, as well. Let's see if Fresno can conduct themselves a little better that USU. Brown should have been T'd up several times.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by buchananbando5 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2OHm...ature=youtu.be

it was not nearly as bad as some of you are making it out to be. Spoon needs to grow some thicker skin if that set her off... Pebley is litterally trying to get out of her way and Spoon blows up about it. USU players reacted poorly afterwards though.
    You, of course, are absolutely correct. Then again, you are not a Techster so you saw it as it actually happened. There was no "shove" or "shoulder bump" as the video clearly shows. Spoon should have simply walked away, the classier of the two. She had just won. She's lucky she just won.

Both teams and coaches acted like thugs afterward. Embarrassing. Thugs.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

congratulations to our girls for pulling it out and i hope we can send fresno out of the conference with an L. as far as the post game, its not so much that Tspoon did something so horrible. my problem with it is you are the head coach. what if her conflict with the utah state coach would have led to a bigger conflict between players? now we would have girls potentially suspended for the fresno state game and utah state would not care, they are out of the tournament, so they aren't thinking along those lines.
    but you get what you get from weatherspoon. she played that way and she is going to coach that way...full intensity. the intensity is one thing, but allowing yourself to be pulled into a situation that could ruin your shot at getting into the NCAA tournament is not good.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post

Man, those Columbia blue unis look so much better than that black mess.

We are the Techsters. Gotta look like it....and play like it!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I've watched that clip several times. What I see is the two coaches shake hands and then Spoon REACTING to something she didn't like. Spoon's eyes were not on the loser coach, but rather Spoon was looking to shake hands with the next USU player or coach coming next. Spoon says the loser coach twisted her hand....I believe that, because, again, Spoon reacts, she does not initiate anything.

What. are any of you so STUPID to think Spoon would say "Don't do that!" to a simple, proper handshake, something all coaches do after games?

Well....maybe some of you are that stupid.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I've watched that clip several times. What I see is the two coaches shake hands and then Spoon REACTING to something she didn't like. Spoon's eyes were not on the loser coach, but rather Spoon was looking to shake hands with the next USU player or coach coming next. Spoon says the loser coach twisted her hand....I believe that, because, again, Spoon reacts, she does not initiate anything.

What. are any of you so STUPID to think Spoon would say "Don't do that!" to a simple, proper handshake, something all coaches do after games?

I don't understand the clip. It is a different angle than what I saw - and I know I saw it. She slapped Spoon's hand away and shoved her in the shoulder. Spoon turned around and I could see her mouth "Don't do that". I know what I saw. Anyway, Spoon did react and I AM GLAD SHE DID! The other coach was a total B*tch and unsportsmanlike.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Yawn. Play ball.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

I rewatched the clips. USU coach didn't let go while shaking her hand and held on twisting Spoon's hand.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Spoon was right and USU was wrong. Nuff said!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    The other coach was a total B*tch and unsportsmanlike.
    And butt ugly to boot! Sorry you guys were also thinking it.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Do u guys even read your own posts? " the other coach squeezed and twisted her hand." are you serious? That warranted her to go after the other coach and have to be restrained? I am just saying she should have been the classy one since it was obvious the USU coach wasn't

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    Do u guys even read your own posts? " the other coach squeezed and twisted her hand." are you serious? That warranted her to go after the other coach and have to be restrained? I am just saying she should have been the classy one since it was obvious the USU coach wasn't
    She turned around and postured and stated "Don't do that". If you have a problem with Spoon, that is fine. This incident was TOTALLY Spoon being who she is. NOBODY going to push her around. Don't turn it around and make it something that she did wrong. Someone starts something with me, I am going to finish it.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Wow, I sure hope the emotions carry over to the game with Fresno today!
    I am sure if TSpoon thinks she might have reacted improperly she will definately take the high road today!
    Both the Techsters and Bulldogs played with incredible intensity in their games and I just hope it didn't
    drain them and we can get both of them in the NCAA's!
    Go Techsters and Bulldogs!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Losing Coach

Wow! Those are some of the longest legs I've ever seen.

HD

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

From what I saw of the Techsters this year, I never dreamed we would be this fired up about them at this point in the season. I hope that fire and intensity carries over to the Fresno game. Spoon and this team have me back on the edge of my seat again. Didn't think that would happen this year. I love the fact that all of the deserters have been cleaned out of the men's tournament. I hope our women can keep the women's championship in house too. Go Dawgs! Go Ladies!

+ Reply to Thread