+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone Has Finally Listened - Southern Univeristy Coming to Ruston in 2015

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Re: Someone Has Finally Listened - Southern Univeristy Coming to Ruston in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Are you sure about that?
    He is DEFINITELY handling that VERY well!!

Puppy dblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her game

How's the Tailgating setup? I'm coming down from Louisville and have several family members that are SU alumni and that are coming as well and I would like to know when/where/how to setup for a tailgate near the stadium. Thnx...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Can you confirm that calling has translated to buying. I have heard the former as well, but can't speak to the latter.
    The implication was SU fans started calling when this game was confirmed as scheduled. Of course, a year ago, or whenever it was, there were no tix yet, so they were advised to call back when tix were available. Now, SU fans are buying tix at a rapid rate. This should be no surprise. As several of us have advocated for decades, if Tech was gonna schedule an in-state FCS opponent, it should be SU, first and foremost. The game WILL be a sell-out. So, Tech fans had better not wait too much longer to get tix.

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Statboy, will you be on here Sept 6?
    Why?

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Nobody is coming because it will be too crowded.
    Reminds me of an old Yogi-ism:

Yogi and his party goes to a restaurant for the first time and there is a long waiting list to be seated. Yogi tells one of his buddies "This place will never make it. There's too many people that eat here!"

Varsity Bulldog DoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the rough DoubleDDawg's Avatar

Statboy, always another spot at my tailgate for a sharp witted foe! Going to be fun. We will probably start early Friday evening.

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDDawg View Post
    Statboy, always another spot at my tailgate for a sharp witted foe! Going to be fun. We will probably start early Friday evening.
    Thanks for the invite. If I'm not too tired, I'll see if I can take you up on it.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dblackman View Post
    How's the Tailgating setup? I'm coming down from Louisville and have several family members that are SU alumni and that are coming as well and I would like to know when/where/how to setup for a tailgate near the stadium. Thnx...
    The designated tailgate areas on the blacktop are all reserved.

But free tailgating is available in the grassy areas around the adjacent TAC (basketball arena) on a first come first serve basis. Arrive at dawn, and you should have your pick.

(somebody correct me if that's wrong.)

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    The designated tailgate areas on the blacktop are all reserved.

But free tailgating is available in the grassy areas around the adjacent TAC (basketball arena) on a first come first serve basis. Arrive at dawn, and you should have your pick.

(somebody correct me if that's wrong.)
    Correct. Although I suggest everyone else arrive around 10 so I can be good and set up.

Varsity Bulldog Captain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to behold Captain Rowdy's Avatar

With the very real possibility of a sell out, does anyone know how the student admission being addressed? I'd hate to see students turned away because we sold too many tickects to visiting fans. Of course it would be equally as bad if we lost out on tickect revenue because we reserved a bunch of seats for students that don't show.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Rowdy View Post
    With the very real possibility of a sell out, does anyone know how the student admission being addressed? I'd hate to see students turned away because we sold too many tickects to visiting fans. Of course it would be equally as bad if we lost out on tickect revenue because we reserved a bunch of seats for students that don't show.
    I've no doubt a last minute solution will be announced two days before.

Of course, as I've complained about elsewhere, the "Blue Crew" nonsense is going to throw a huge wrench into the works.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Rowdy View Post
    With the very real possibility of a sell out, does anyone know how the student admission being addressed?
    Back in the day, students would show up early and claim their seats. With this current generation, that is not the case.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Back in the day, students would show up early and claim their seats. With this current generation, that is not the case.
    Back in the day (pre JAS) you had to miss dinner to get yourself a seat for an 8:00 kickoff.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Back in the day (pre JAS) you had to miss dinner to get yourself a seat for an 8:00 kickoff.
    And you had to walk there barefoot in the snow?

Uphill both ways?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I get there an hour early. Probably will go even earlier for this game.

+ Reply to Thread