+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: J'Mar- Baseball or Football? Choose please

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

J'Mar- Baseball or Football? Choose please

Our offense has been out of sync all season. Our passing timing is absolutely horrid! We need a QB who will be 100% ALL IN for football next spring to make sure that our pass/catch timing is flawless.

If J'Mar wants to be a center fielder then he should do that, if he wants to be the starting QB then he should work to try to earn that. But doing both isn't working at all and it is hurting our receivers' development as much as it is hurting J'Mar's.

With the exception of two long passes we did not pass for 100 yards in this entire football game.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Re: J'Mar- Baseball or Football? Choose please

He obviously thinks he’s playing baseball right now with all of these one-hop throws to his receivers. Works really well when throwing to a catcher, though.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I think he would make a great BB player!

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

This thread is awful. It isn’t J’Mar’s fault if he won the job in camp and isn’t playing to par.. and it’s up to the coaches to manage that position.

Ripping the QB out of passion for tech isn’t going to make him play better.

While I am frustrated with the team and us finding ways to lose, I believe that J’Mar works hard and loves his teammates. Bashing him isn’t going to change a thing.

Plenty of variables go into a successful offense. Blaming J’Mar is the easy way out. If he is in his own head and overthinking, this thread isn’t helping.

Cue HogDawg/dawg80 with the “puhhhhleaze, he’s a grown man with a free education at stake” comment

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

J'mar is a grown man, but something is not clicking, you see it, I see it, most everyone sees it. I think J'mar is probably a great athlete and has some real talent, and probably performs very well in practice. Some players just get caught up in that mental thing where everything changes at game time, the comfort level along with his chemistry with other players and I think all of us really hate that. Everyone keeps hoping the next game things will start coming together for him, that game maybe the next one or it may never come. There is no one in this fan base that does not want to see J'Mar succeed, it is best for all that he does. LA Tech is on a national stage, believe me, we are not the only ones critiquing this team, it's players, and coaches.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

You can look back through my posts. I've been pro-JMar up until tonight. It's obvious after tonight that he isn't capable AT THIS TIME of getting the job done. He literally threw a 5 yard out route in the ground a good two yards away from the WR. I think he has the athleticism to be a good QB, but he's not there and he's getting worse. A little bench time might do him wonders.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

He never missed a minute of spring training or football practice due to baseball.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Can he actually play baseball? Sure as heck can't play football!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    This thread is awful. It isn’t J’Mar’s fault if he won the job in camp and isn’t playing to par.. and it’s up to the coaches to manage that position.

While I am frustrated with the team and us finding ways to lose, I believe that J’Mar works hard and loves his teammates. Bashing him isn’t going to change a thing.

Plenty of variables go into a successful offense. Blaming J’Mar is the easy way out. If he is in his own head and overthinking, this thread isn’t helping.

Cue HogDawg/dawg80 with the “puhhhhleaze, he’s a grown man with a free education at stake” comment
    Yes. All of this.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post

Are you J'Mars dad? If you're still this damn blind after last nights shit show performance by our QB, then you clearly care much more about J'Mar's feelings than you do LA Tech's performance and welfare.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Amazed nobody has mentioned the 2 fumbles (one lost for a turnover), or if somebody has said something, I didn't see it.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Are you J'Mars dad? If you're still this damn blind after last nights shit show performance by our QB, then you clearly care much more about J'Mar's feelings than you do LA Tech's performance and welfare.
    Alright sir HD. So who is at fault? The incompetent player, or the coach that declared him a rockstar and continues to throw him to the wolves?

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Amazed nobody has mentioned the 2 fumbles (one lost for a turnover), or if somebody has said something, I didn't see it.
    You counting the 4th and 24 turnstile O Line sack/fumble in double OT against him says all I need to know about your view on the topic.

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

I'm not going to support J'Mars play because he threw quite a few passes well short of his receivers, should have tried to gain yards on his own, and some other bad decisions. But he wasn't responsible for some of the defensive miscues, bad on-side kick/2-point conversion coverage before the overtime fiasco. This game should not have made it to over time. Coaching and defensive play f'd this one up. It was a shit show with a lot of major mistake.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Probably the best thing J’Mar can do is say, ‘Yes Sir,’ to Holtz then step on the field and play the game his way and see what happens. He’ll either be better or the same. I can’t see anything being any worse. What’s Holtz going to do, bench him, I seriously doubt it. Holtz doesn’t discipline players, he makes excuses for them and praises the other team.

+ Reply to Thread