+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 12/17 Tulame game

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Re: 12/17 Tulame game

And you know Tulane is going to make excuses for this loss---one of their best players was absent b/c of a death in the family, haven't played a game since Dec 5th, MANY missed free throws, etc.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I will join all of you again in the morning! Still in shock on this one!

Young is named POG and deserves it. Nice to have another weapon!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HUGETechfan View Post
    And you know Tulane is going to make excuses for this loss---one of their best players was absent b/c of a death in the family, haven't played a game since Dec 5th, MANY missed free throws, etc.
    We are the ones that should be complaining, so they better not say a word. The refs were absolutely on their side the entire game. Only called fouls on them in the final minutes when they needed them to stop the clock. Plus, the no-calls on the traveling charges. I watched it and it was the most one-sided called game I have ever seen. So, let em try to complain............. We beat their butts!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Way to Go TECHSTERS!
    now head up to Baton Rouge and let's kick some LSU butt!

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Are there any regulations on who refs inter-conference games in the NCAA? Seems like in a game like that there is a clear conflict of interest for the refs that are employed by the conference who in turn gets hurt or benefits from winning or losing the game ...

I would love to see some data on fouls called in these types of games broken down by Home and Away ...

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Had to miss this one due to the company Christmas party. WTG gang for pulling them through and WTG Techsters!

Beat LSU!

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Nice W!

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Had to miss this one due to the company Christmas party. WTG gang for pulling them through and WTG Techsters!

Beat LSU!
    We have Johnson and Bramble-Donaldson rested, as well. Rested is good - long lay offs between games is bad, it seems. :icon_wink:

Love to see Young and Jasmine step it up! Jones is due for a good game on the next one, as well. TK did her stuff defensively, as well. Everything looking positive after tonight!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    We have Johnson and Bramble-Donaldson rested, as well. Rested is good - long lay offs between games is bad, it seems. :icon_wink:

Love to see Young and Jasmine step it up! Jones is due for a good game on the next one, as well. TK did her stuff defensively, as well. Everything looking positive after tonight!
    Long layoffs are tough. Thanks for the updates. I know some don't like the play by play:icon_wink:, but it helps me imagine what I missed.

They are finally playing close to me and if I get a wild hair I may go see them play at GA. It's a 4 hour drive and it's during my market season, but we'll see how the stars align. Hopefully I'll get a chance to go.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

our ladies got a good win...time to face LSU on Sunday!

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Are we undefeated against Tulane?

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

I just got home from the game. I'm guessing about 20 Tech fans in attendance scattered throughout the arena. I paid $10 for my courtside side and enjoyed it.

For me, the key to the win was our maintaining composure during the final 4 minutes. Even with some mistakes, we didn't panic. Hitting some crucial FGs in the final few minutes was big, and hitting most of the FTs at the end sealed it.

Even with the foul discrepency, I don't think the officiating was overly one-sided. We were easily the more aggresive team tonight, and we drew some fouls because of that. Still, there were a few more that should have been called on Tulane.

I have to give the Green Wave credit for coming back twice like they did. They used the full-court press to their advantage and drew several Tech turnovers. (We gotta work on that.)

Very nice win. Need to get another one on Sunday.

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    Are we undefeated against Tulane?
    Yes, we are now 8-0 all-time against Tulane.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDawg View Post
    I just got home from the game. I'm guessing about 20 Tech fans in attendance scattered throughout the arena. I paid $10 for my courtside side and enjoyed it.

For me, the key to the win was our maintaining composure during the final 4 minutes. Even with some mistakes, we didn't panic. Hitting some crucial FGs in the final few minutes was big, and hitting most of the FTs at the end sealed it.

Even with the foul discrepency, I don't think the officiating was overly one-sided. We were easily the more aggresive team tonight, and we drew some fouls because of that. Still, there were a few more that should have been called on Tulane.

I have to give the Green Wave credit for coming back twice like they did. They used the full-court press to their advantage and drew several Tech turnovers. (We gotta work on that.)

Very nice win. Need to get another one on Sunday.
    Thanks for the input and for being there to support the Techsters!! And for giving us less fortunate folks who couldn't make the trip a perspective from somebody who was actually there!

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

I think we're 30 something and 0 against USL too.

+ Reply to Thread