+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Helio

Puppy linds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the ears linds_Marie's Avatar

Question Helio

Hey! I was wondering if anyone has heard or knows (from experience maybe??) anything about the new cell phone provider company Helio. I've been looking into it and from their web site it looks pretty sweet! and from what I hear if your under contract with another cell phone provider... these guys will even buy you from them so you dont have to worry about paying the big fee if you get out of the contract. Right now they are running a special where you can pay 99 dollars a month and have everything unlimited... minutes, texting, GPS, internet, picture sharing... everything. But with it being so new I'm wondering how coverage is... if you have problems with calls dropping, getting signal... etc.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Helio

This sounds like a commercial.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Better watch it, Sooner, Doc's gonna get you :icon_wink:

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    This sounds like a commercial.
    HAHA, not a commercial. She is really interested.

Puppy linds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the ears linds_Marie's Avatar

I did it! I got it! And so far I love it... I'll let yall know if my mind changes on that!

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by linds_Marie View Post
    ...with it being so new I'm wondering how coverage is... if you have problems with calls dropping, getting signal... etc.
    Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Helio is a Sprint MVNO, that is to say they resell the Sprint network. So coverage is well established nationwide. I'm not sure how they do their roaming agreements with other CDMA carriers though (Alltel & Verizon). How have you found the coverage?

+ Reply to Thread