+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 11: FAU (11/11)

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Week 11: FAU (11/11)

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Links? Of course you have documented proof of that.
    History shows that proof sources and article links mean nothing to you. You can’t read anyway.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    I have to agree with you on that PawDawg, even JBIII got us into the Boise bowl to play Clemson, Bowl games were a real privilege just 10-15 years ago, now they are like assault rifles, hell everybody's got one.

As far as why all of a sudden we are not a conference championship caliber team anymore, plenty of blame to go around. The college game is all about the QB, we have had three consecutive good QB's, Skip even helped develop the third one. We did not develop a fourth one, remember, this game is all about the QB, good QB=good team, bad QB=bad team. When the main part fails, it needs repairing or replacing, and someone to admit it is failing.
    Fify

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

We're up to 90
    TheTimFletcherShow‏ @FletchWorldWide 45m45 minutes agoMore

@LATechFB HC @CoachSHoltz: we have had over 90 players Miss time at some point due to injury this season

After one of our players went down during the UNT, it was funny hearing my 10 year old say "That's 71!"

Varsity Bulldog diamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the rough

It's a shame that Skip thinks it's OK to use the injuries of our players as the excuse for not being able to deliver Wins on games that our hobbled team plays well enough to win. If he wants to use the injuries as an excuse for us sort of coming back to the field, fine, whatever. That still does not excuse 1-4 in one point or OT games.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

LaTechReport.com@LaTechReportFollowingFollowing@LaTechReport

More

FAU-LaTech @WatchStadium affiliates
    KPXJ 21.1 Shreveport
    KNOE-CW 8.3 Monroe
    WQDT 33.4 NewOrleans
    WBTR 41.1 BatonRouge
    KXKW 32.1 Lafayette
    KALB-CW 5.3 Alexandria
    KPFW 18.4 Dallas
    KEHO 32.5 Houston
    VerizonFios 820
    PlutoTV 207
    https://watchstadium.com/live/fau-at-la-tech/ …

11:50 AM - 9 Nov 2017

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    We're up to 90

After one of our players went down during the UNT, it was funny hearing my 10 year old say "That's 71!"
    90??? As in nine-zero?

Gosh, that has got to be almost the entire team. Redshirts, walk-ons, everybody!

Even Holtz has to know his English better than this. What you are trying to say is that we have had multiple players injured every game (sometimes the SAME player was injured for more than one game). You are not saying that you have 90 individual players that were injured. That is pure BS.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    90??? As in nine-zero?

Gosh, that has got to be almost the entire team. Redshirts, walk-ons, everybody!

Even Holtz has to know his English better than this. What you are trying to say is that we have had multiple players injured every game (sometimes the SAME player was injured for more than one game). You are not saying that you have 90 individual players that were injured. That is pure BS.
    I think SD was being facetious.

Yes, Holtz's 70 number is BS.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I think SD was being facetious.

Yes, Holtz's 70 number is BS.
    How desperate and zoned out does a coach have to be to go digging around the field house archives looking for inane statistics like that, which, in my opinion, are nothing but an indictment against him and his entire regime?!?!

I mean, who ever HEARD of a coach saying we've had 70 injuries or 90 injuries or any number higher than maybe a dozen. It seems to me that 90 injuries could only be the result of total ineptitude on the sidelines, practice field, weight room and training room. The inexcusable QB play is more like a runny nose in a patient that has cancer.

It is enough to make me question my sanity and certainly my intelligence if I continue to pour a LOT of perfectly good money and time into a program that seems to not give a rat's rear end about my and many others complete dissatisfaction with their product.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Therefore, I plan to wear red tomorrow as a means of expressing my current mood as it relates to our program. I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore. Everyone go open their window or their door and shout that out as loud as you can. I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

And you kids get off of my lawn!

Tech 22, Rats 21

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

15K announced

10K actual

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Attendance will so bad. It'll be no one on the east side except BOP and a few students that can all fit in one section.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    Therefore, I plan to wear red tomorrow as a means of expressing my current mood as it relates to our program. I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore. Everyone go open their window or their door and shout that out as loud as you can. I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

And you kids get off of my lawn!
    I'm right there with you - but can't decide if it's because I've got the red-ass or because I'm so embarrassed of the product we are putting on the field...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Probably going to get an old fashion BUTT whipun tomorrow, hopeing I am wrong and the BULLDOGS pull off the up-set!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Lane Pippon about to be on KNBB 97.7 ! 11:16 AM or 10:16 in Ruston

+ Reply to Thread