+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Comey's Firing

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Comey's Firing

That looked like intentionally deceptive editing to me.

Now, by your standard, Katie Couric and CNN are even bigger liars.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Don, the ambassador was in Benghazi to arrange shipment of Libya weapons to the rebels in Syria. He was on a CIA mission and was probably a CIA agent. The consulate was attack because of this. Since this was a secret mission a cover story was invented. Since it was a CIA mission you got to wonder why they didn't protect the Ambassador better.
    Are you kidding me? He didn't get the additional security that he needed because of politics. Obama promised the left wing liberals like you that he would not get involved in a war in another country. So, he let the ambassador and 3 others die because he didn't want to disappoint the liberals that voted for him. Just like the line in the sand in Syria, thousands of people died because of politics and those that weren't killed are now wreaking havoc in Europe.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    That looked like intentionally deceptive editing to me.

Now, by your standard, Katie Couric and CNN are even bigger liars.
    I don't know about Katie Couric. Is she still around?

How is CNN an even bigger liar?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Are you kidding me? He didn't get the additional security that he needed because of politics. Obama promised the left wing liberals like you that he would not get involved in a war in another country. So, he let the ambassador and 3 others die because he didn't want to disappoint the liberals that voted for him. Just like the line in the sand in Syria, thousands of people died because of politics and those that weren't killed are now wreaking havoc in Europe.
    Here it is. It's from WND so you know you can trust it.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-ops...-doing/5483957

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job," Trump said, according to the Times. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Here it is. It's from WND so you know you can trust it.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-ops...-doing/5483957
    Did you read my post? I said in my first post that he was looking for the weapons stash. He didn't get the protection that he needed because of politics. Obama would not let the military send the troops, that were ready top go and could have prevented the Ambassador's death, because of politics. Why do you think they were told to change their clothes 5 times? Those weapons most likely wound up in the hands of isis. You don't send an ambassador to do the work of the military without very bad consequences. They tried to blame it on the 5 minute video by sending Susan Rice on the Sunday news shows to lie about it, but some of the news outlets didn't buy it.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    "I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job," Trump said, according to the Times. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
    "Days before firing, Comey asked for additional resources for Russia inquiry", according to the Times.

"Trump removed MLK bust from Oval Office", according to Time reporter.

"Donald Trump pays no income taxes", according to virtually every left wing nutjob on the planet.

There are now 4 (FOUR) investigations going on concerning Trump and his alleged ties to Russia. One in the House, one in the Senate, one by a Special Council and the one by the FBI. Yet you lefties are still dealing with innuendo and fabrications and hyperventilating on the evening news.

Time, the NY Times, the Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC are all pretty slimy at this point, and it is all faceless/nameless anon sources that are likely BS. Quoting them is like quoting one of the "birther' stories during the Obama admin.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    "Days before firing, Comey asked for additional resources for Russia inquiry", according to the Times.

"Trump removed MLK bust from Oval Office", according to Time reporter.

"Donald Trump pays no income taxes", according to virtually every left wing nutjob on the planet.

There are now 4 (FOUR) investigations going on concerning Trump and his alleged ties to Russia. One in the House, one in the Senate, one by a Special Council and the one by the FBI. Yet you lefties are still dealing with innuendo and fabrications and hyperventilating on the evening news.

Time, the NY Times, the Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC are all pretty slimy at this point, and it is all faceless/nameless anon sources that are likely BS. Quoting them is like quoting one of the "birther' stories during the Obama admin.
    Foxnews is quoting it too. Spicer chose not to deny it.

"White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer did not deny Trump made the comment but instead blamed the media on Friday for pulling focus from national security issues."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...port-says.html

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Like I said, there are 4 investigationg ongoing into Trump's dealings with Russia. If this statement, in context, is important, I am sure one of those four investigations will look into it.

This whole political assassination should stop at this point....but I know it won't. Both the dems and repubs want this guy gone. He is not in their club.

Like I said, there are 4 investigationg ongoing into Trump's dealings with Russia. If this statement, in context, is important, I am sure one of those four investigations will look into it.

This whole political assassination should stop at this point....but I know it won't. Both the dems and repubs want this guy gone. He is not in their club.
    He has a personality disorder and is not cut out for the responsibilities of this job.

He has a personality disorder and is not cut out for the responsibilities of this job.
    Says you.

I felt the same about Obama. I feel the same about Pelosi, Schumer, Cummings, McCain, McConnell, Barbara Boxer, Barney Frank, Feinstein, Vitter and a whole bunch of other would-be royalty that have gone through Washington.

Poor little Jim Comey, that big bully Donald Trump is just a big ole meanie for picking on him. As my high school physics teacher used to say, "Let's get him a sugar teat".

Says you.

I felt the same about Obama. I feel the same about Pelosi, Schumer, Cummings, McCain, McConnell, Barbara Boxer, Barney Frank, Feinstein, Vitter and a whole bunch of other would-be royalty that have gone through Washington.
    Says lots of professional psychotherapistsand the DSM.

Isn't that a requirement for a politician? The democrats have a bunch that fit that description, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosie, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Chuckie Schumer, Al Franken, Maxine Waters, Elijah Cummings.

+ Reply to Thread