+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new news on Tiger Wood's accident

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

new news on Tiger Wood's accident

I found this on tmz news. Don't know if it is true or not, but is a possibility.

http://www.tmz.com/

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Re: new news on Tiger Wood's accident

I think that Swedish wife whipped his golfing butt when she found out about his extra curricular activities!!!!

I think he was using someone else's clubs to get his 'birdies' down under while he was in Australia!!!

DFiH

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Tiger getting a little on the side........should have known better to cheat on a swedish woman........they'll kill ya.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    I think that Swedish wife whipped his golfing butt when she found out about his extra curricular activities!!!!

I think he was using someone else's clubs to get his 'birdies' down under while he was in Australia!!!

DFiH
    When I heard he backed into a fire hydrant and then hit a tree and was bleeding and in and out of consciousness I had two thoughts. Tiger must have been high off his butt on something, but I dismissed that thought. Then I thought Tiger's wife beat the living hell out of him with a golf club for something. I liked that option.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    When I heard he backed into a fire hydrant and then hit a tree and was bleeding and in and out of consciousness I had two thoughts. Tiger must have been high off his butt on something, but I dismissed that thought. Then I thought Tiger's wife beat the living hell out of him with a golf club for something. I liked that option.
    Don't know the story, but the picture being painted about the article telling of his affair and the wife with the golf club makes enquiring minds want to know. If this is true he better be ending the extra activities if he wants to continue to live.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

sad that he is being drug through the mud, true or not. Hate it for him if it is true because he was one of only a few with no dirt. Next thing you know Tebow and McCoy will be satanic cult leaders.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

I have a couple of questions about the whole "traffic accident in his driveway" bit:

1. Authorities are claiming his wife used a golf club to break out the back window of his Cadillac Escalade in order to assist him out of the car? Anyone else think it's improbable that his wife would break the rear window and crawl over 3 rows of seats to help him? Hmm...

2. If Tiger hit a fire hydrant and tree hard enough to have "serious injuries," the why didn't the airbags deploy? Hmm...

Methinks his wife saw the tabloid reports (which came out the day prior to the 2:30 AM "accident") and she was using that golf club to whip his ass. She probably rattled his cage a few times and was smashing his back window as his drove down the driveway in a remake of "The Great Escape." I have no doubt this and the repeated blows to his head caused him to pass out and hit the hydrant/tree.

Anyway, this is my wild-ass theory. I'll be interested to see if we ever get the truth.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Both of the back windows were smashed out, which blows her theory of knocking one out to help him get out!!!!

I think he was shanking his drives into someone else's fairway and she took a few penalty strokes on his head!!!!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get it - he has a Swedish model for a wife. What is there not to like? Maybe she doesn't like to smoke cigars.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

There is definitely too much smoke here for there not to be fire...wonder how much the networks will collude with the coverup to protect their golf ratings bonanza.

TMZ will definitely stay all over this story to boost its ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    I don't get it - he has a Swedish model for a wife. What is there not to like? Maybe she doesn't like to smoke cigars.
    How many golfers do you know? I have found that even though they hit the ball very well with their current driver, they always think a new one will let them gain another 5 yards or so!!!! :icon_wink: They are always looking for new equipment!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    Both of the back windows were smashed out, which blows her theory of knocking one out to help him get out!!!!

I think he was shanking his drives into someone else's fairway and she took a few penalty strokes on his head!!!!
    She probably was using a driver, then changed her story after the accident . . . it was really a fairway rescue club.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

What sickens me is this country's constant desire for scandal. I could care less what happened with Tiger or any of these other celebs. People should pay more attention to their own lives and the people in them than spending so much time worrying about seeing dirt on celebs.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    What sickens me is this country's constant desire for scandal. I could care less what happened with Tiger or any of these other celebs. People should pay more attention to their own lives and the people in them than spending so much time worrying about seeing dirt on celebs.
    Amen. If they are having marital problems, they need to be left alone to work it out.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Amen. If they are having marital problems, they need to be left alone to work it out.
    Tiger made this worse though by delaying the interview not one, not two but three times. That just fueled the speculation.

+ Reply to Thread