+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Baseball World Series

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Re: 2009 Baseball World Series

But anyway It was a good series to me. Two good teams I enjoyed it. Glad the Yankees are back on top.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I shouldn't complain. The NFL is about to get rid of the Salary Cap and Jerry Jones will end up doing the same thing and I will be happy about it.

Yep you are probably correct.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    But anyway It was a good series to me. Two good teams I enjoyed it. Glad the Yankees are back on top.
    Cass, I think I am starting to see a pattern with you. LSU, Yankees then probably 90's Bulls, current Lakers, 90's Cowboys, and current Patriots/Steelers. Did I guess right at your favorite teams after LSU and the Yankees?

Grew up going for my fathers teams N.O Saints 1st ALWAYS (go to 2-3 games a year) LSU (1 or two games ayear), New York Yankee (Only been to Yankee Stadium once old yankee stadium) . Then as I grew up watching Shaq at LSU as kid when he went pro I pulled for whoever he played for. Now that we have a team I pull for Hornets and wherever Shaq goes.

But living in Ruston all these years me and my dad would go to a Tech game or 2 (he graduated from Tech) and when I got on my own I just kept going. So I guess my teams are (again)

College Tech and LSU
    Pro Football New Orleans Saints
    NBA Hornets and Cavs (This year with Shaq there)
    Baseball New York Yankees

Cant watch the following Hockey, soccer, Nascar, or Tennis

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

You mean the WS just ended, aw shucks, I missed it.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Bvk70VsI4

never question anyone fanhood

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    You mean the WS just ended, aw shucks, I missed it.

Dont worry glm, you didnt miss much. Just the Yankees winning, like they should have. Boring and uneventful and bad for baseball.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Dont worry glm, you didnt miss much. Just the Yankees winning, like they should have. Boring and uneventful and bad for baseball.

I'll have to disagree with that. Probably one of the most-watched series in a long time.

It was. ESPN said it had VERY high ratings.

Sounds GOOD for baseball

Yawn, you guys let me know when the Sox and the Yankees both dont make the playoffs and when the Royals/Nats/Pirates get back into the playoffs. Seriously, they should just cut the league down by half. The lack of parity is brutal in the MLB.

Yankees have not won it in YEARS and did not even make the playoffs last year.

Everyone hates the team on top if it aint their team

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Yankees have not won it in YEARS and did not even make the playoffs last year.

Everyone hates the team on top if it aint their team
    Why does it bother you that people don't like the Yankees?

I dont care if you like thm or not. I just said everyone hates the team on top if its not their team.

People act like the Yankees have been winning world series every yea and they have not for a LONG time till this year.

You can keep hating the Yankees I dont care. The people looking up always hate who is on top.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

I dont care if you like thm or not. I just said everyone hates the team on top if its not their team.

People act like the Yankees have been winning world series every yea and they have not for a LONG time till this year.

You can keep hating the Yankees I dont care. The people looking up always hate who is on top.
    Yet you gripe about it.

The main thing about the Yankees is their ownership is like Jerry Jones, they throw piles and piles of money at free agents. This is not a bad thing to do but when you have teams with $20 million payrolls going up against $160+ million payrolls, who would you expect to win? And everybody wants to root for David rather than Goliath.

well "Goliath" has not been himself since about 2000 and "Goliath" did not even make the playoffs last year. If the other owners would get out and spend some of the luxury tax money the Yankees pay them they could get some of the free agents but they would rather pocket it. Not the Yankees fault that they will do whatever it takes to win.

+ Reply to Thread