+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: UL-Lafayette just can't win

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: UL-Lafayette just can't win

You are confusing policy with law. The law is not unclear. The policy is but I can't explain why.

"why is it everyone else can have a ?SU, a U of ?, and most even have a ?Tech U." How could any one on this board answer that question?

What YOU could answer is how does UL splashed all over your campus comply with the law, as you claim your school is in full compliance of the law. Would you answer that question? It is a simple question.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I can accept ULL getting to be UL if, and only if, Louisiana Tech became its own system, received flagship status from the state, and received 90% of current ULS funding. Also, probably some other stuff I haven't thought of just yet.

Varsity Bulldog geauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I can accept ULL getting to be UL if, and only if, Louisiana Tech became its own system, received flagship status from the state, and received 90% of current ULS funding. Also, probably some other stuff I haven't thought of just yet.
    LOL. Well, on those pearls of wisdom I will bid you all a farewell.

I just will have to admit to myself that educating you fine ltu folks is just too big of job for even me to accomplish. Time I got back to reality.

Have fun making lots more 'logical' posts. And I am very sure that no one (esp Stodgy) will make any HURTFUL personal attacks on me, lol.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to know what you find as hurtful to you when it is you who started the attacks on Tech, our mascot, our home, and our place in the world. It is YOU who started the whole thing because you to exception to your school being described as unethical, which is an accurate description.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by geauxpnc View Post
    Anybody want to do an over/under on when geauxpnc will respond again on this thread?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    Anybody want to do an over/under on when geauxpnc will respond again on this thread?
    He bid farewell, meaning he was leaving the board completely, I hope. He'll be back in a week tops.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    He bid farewell, meaning he was leaving the board completely, I hope. He'll be back in a week tops.
    "This is the story of a Johnny Rotten"

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

just too big of job for even me to accomplish.
    TWSS

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

I just will have to admit to myself that educating you fine ltu folks is just too big of job for even me to accomplish. Time I got back to reality.

Have fun making lots more 'logical' posts. And I am very sure that no one (esp Stodgy) will make any HURTFUL personal attacks on me, lol.
    Twas satire... I seem to remember coming across a message board filled with such a while back... It reminded me of the onion, but someone specifically pointed it towards ULL for some reason, the name escapes me, but it rhymed if I remember correctly. I'm sure I'll remember it eventually.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Go ahead and shell out for the WiiU. Esp if you have kids in the house.

For all the flack it's taken, it's actually a great console with some crazy fun titles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    Got it and love it. I only have the sports suite that comes with it, Mario Kart 8, and LoZ: Wind Waker, but that's all I've needed so far. Really impressed with this thing in the few months I've had it.
    I play Mario Kart all the time add me and I'll race ya anytime I'm online. wadeantley

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

...But he still managed to log in to check this board at around 4:00 this morning. We're in his head. He can't sleep

+ Reply to Thread