+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 3253

Thread: President Biden

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: President Biden

Sleepy's daily tracking poll numbers back to their worst marks ever at a -29 index after briefly improving all the way to -21 last week. 15 straight daily polls (3 weeks) with the index at -20 or worse after 9 straight polls in late August into early September. Trump's longest stretch at -20 or worse was just 12 polls in a row.

Monday 10/11 -29, 21% Strongly Approve, 50% Strongly Disapprove; Overall approval-disapproval 41%-58%

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Sleepy ties the all-time low (GWB) in the Rasmussen Daily Tracking Poll Approval Index at -30 today.

Monday 10/11 -29, 21% Strongly Approve, 50% Strongly Disapprove; Overall approval-disapproval 41%-58%
    Tuesday 10/12 -30, 20% Strongly Approve, 50% Strongly Disapprove; Overall approval-disapproval 41%-57%

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Bad Orange man is still making a mess of things. He has been out of office for over 9 months and things are so bad Biden still can't fix them.

Varsity Bulldog golfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the rough

I have been reading this thread tonight and find it fascinating how those on the left view things so differently. It is discouraging that so many on the left hate Donald Trump so much that they are willing to sacrifice the future of this great country just to prove a point. The issues are too many to list, but if you leftists can't see that this administration, and most in academia, are intent on making us all "woke" (whatever the crap that is supposed to mean) then I don't know what to do for you. It is obvious that the few of you who lean left on BB&B are very "smart", but it is also obvious that you are very stupid as well. I just pray that God will spare us from the destruction that Biden's puppeteers want to bring to this country, and maybe we can turn the tide in mid-term elections.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by golfkdog View Post
    I have been reading this thread tonight and find it fascinating how those on the left view things so differently. It is discouraging that so many on the left hate Donald Trump so much that they are willing to sacrifice the future of this great country just to prove a point. The issues are too many to list, but if you leftists can't see that this administration, and most in academia, are intent on making us all "woke" (whatever the crap that is supposed to mean) then I don't know what to do for you. It is obvious that the few of you who lean left on BB&B are very "smart", but it is also obvious that you are very stupid as well. I just pray that God will spare us from the destruction that Biden's puppeteers want to bring to this country, and maybe we can turn the tide in mid-term elections.
    I see you don't post very much...in fact, I don't recall seeing any of your posts prior to this one. But, you posted more truth and common sense in one paragraph than our resident lefties have produced over tens of thousands of posts.

Those that hate Donald Trump hate America. There is a direct correlation.

Good job! Post more often.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

More daily lies coming from WH...

Biden administration is tackling the supply chain mess ‘we have inherited’

Ronald Klain
    @WHCOS
    Like many other problems we have inherited, we are tackling the supply chain mess.

@HansMahncke
    Time it takes for container ship to cross Pacific Ocean: 15-30 days

Time it takes to unload container ship: 1-3 days

Days since Biden in office: 266

@DaoshanS
    A lot of "inherited" problems are being identified nearly a year after biden moved into the white house.
    Many more will come in 2024.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Where's jonny lightnin? I haven't seen any of his post lately telling us what a great job Biden is doing. Will somebody stop Biden before he completely destroys our country? I wear my MAGA hat every where I go and I can't find one person that voted for him.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    We aren’t communist. That’s why. Biden can’t command O&G companies to produce more. Do you think we live in Russia?

O&G companies are more interested in using their cash to repair their ravaged balance sheets than increase CapEx and production.
    Russia is better off than we are right now. Biden is screwing up everything he touches. Just look at what his vaccine mandates have done. Thousands of illegals are flooding our country every day and many of them are criminals. I had no idea it could get this bad. In only 9 months he has become the worst president in the history of our country.

Varsity Bulldog golfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by donw View Post
    russia is better off than we are right now. Biden is screwing up everything he touches. Just look at what his vaccine mandates have done. Thousands of illegals are flooding our country every day and many of them are criminals. I had no idea it could get this bad. In only 9 months he has become the worst president in the history of our country.
    truth!!!!!

Not hard to read into this one. No need for Sleepy/Brandon to hold a Cabinet meeting since he isn't running the show.

Old Senile Joe Biden Hasn't Held a Cabinet Meeting or a Press Conference Since July - Too Exhausted? (thegatewaypundit.com)

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Okay.. I laughed at this a little.....

ST. LOUIS, MO—Local liberal Joe Bailey has for years enjoyed cheering on his son Brandon at his Little League soccer games, but lately that has proven difficult, since his cheering typically involves shouting the insurrectionist chant "Let's Go Brandon" from the stands.

"I try to be so careful, but every so often in the excitement, I let slip a ‘Let’s go Brandon!’" said Bailey. "Then all the parents join in chanting, the game devolves into fits of laughter, and all the Trump supporters are trying to give me a high-five. It’s horrible!"

According to sources, Mr. Bailey has thought about changing his son's name to something like "Bandleigh" or "Braidlynio" to make things a bit easier.

"Woooo!" said Bailey as his son made a great play, trying desperately to avoid using the dreaded phrase. "Let's go... bud! Well played! Positive reinforcement!"

Just then, Brandon scored a goal, causing his dad to jump to his feet and involuntarily scream "LET'S GO BRANDON!", causing the entire crowd to join in.

Joe Bailey is now on 12 FBI watch lists.

LGB

Talking points are out

Laurence Tribe
    @tribelaw
    What do you call a system in which 41 Republican Senators, representing just 21% of the population, can stop voting rights legislation backed by 70% of Americans?

How about “broken”?

@RBReich
    ·
    15h
    There is something terribly wrong with a system that allows 41 Senate Republicans representing 21% of the country to block voting rights legislation supported by nearly 70% of Americans. The filibuster must go.

@keithboykin
    ·
    10m
    If 41 Republican senators representing just 21% of the country can filibuster voting rights supported by 70% of Americans, then we don’t live in a democracy or a republic. We live in an oligarchy

@mmpadellan
    ·
    1m
    Good morning and Happy Thursday to everyone who is part of the 70% of Americans who support passing the voting rights act and carving out the filibuster to get it done

+ Reply to Thread