+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Seth Rich Connected to Wikileaks

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Seth Rich Connected to Wikileaks

Funny how Ray has now been converted to a Donna Brazile believer.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tylertechsas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by guisslapp View Post
    funny how ray has now been converted to a donna brazile believer.
    i think she's been scared into the truth.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I am sure her book will sell very well.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

HUM.... did the Klinton's secret Massad agents get to her as well like Weinstein's did his accusers? Oh the web these libs weave. Speaking of which, I wonder if they used the same to kill off and threaten their accusers? Hum....

WHO GOT TO HER? BRAZILE SUDDENLY CHANGES TUNE ON DNC 'RIGGING' FOR HILLARY

Clinton loyalists attack ex-DNC chair, who now says: 'I found no instances that the party rigged the process'

Published: 2 hours ago
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/who-got-t...vF3C2q9ukSS.99

Harvey Weinstein's Army of Spies | The New Yorker

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies1 day ago - Ronan Farrow reports on how Harvey Weinstein, facing allegations of sexual assault and harassment, hired private investigators to track ...

Harvey Weinstein hired elite intelligence agency to target accuser ...

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/harvey-weinstein-hired-elite-intelligence.../story?id...
    3 hours ago - Harvey Weinstein hired an elite private agency run by former intelligence officers to gather information on women who had accused him of ...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=50981068

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Mebbe she was worried that the KGB wasted Seth and that she could be on their list also.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

A conclusion. Reality is a cruel mistress to conspiracy theories.

"I take full responsibility for my comments and I apologize for any pain I have caused," the businessman, Ed Butowsky, said in a statement retracting his previous comments. "I sincerely hope the Rich family is able to find out who murdered their son and bring this tragic chapter in their lives to a close."

"Today we retract and disavow our statements and we offer our apology to Mr. Rich and his family," said the fringe internet activist, Matt Couch, in a separate video posted online. "I take full responsibility for my actions ... and would like to apologize to Mr. Rich and his family."

And of course FoxNews has now settled the lawsuit paying their own pound of flesh.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...-rich.amp.html

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    A conclusion. Reality is a cruel mistress to conspiracy theories.

"I take full responsibility for my comments and I apologize for any pain I have caused," the businessman, Ed Butowsky, said in a statement retracting his previous comments. "I sincerely hope the Rich family is able to find out who murdered their son and bring this tragic chapter in their lives to a close."

"Today we retract and disavow our statements and we offer our apology to Mr. Rich and his family," said the fringe internet activist, Matt Couch, in a separate video posted online. "I take full responsibility for my actions ... and would like to apologize to Mr. Rich and his family."

And of course FoxNews has now settled the lawsuit paying their own pound of flesh.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...-rich.amp.html

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I mentioned the FBI had investigated the Seth Rich murder. And then, after sitting on the files for as long as they could, they tried to slip them into the public record. Immediately an organization requested copies under the Freedom of Information Act and what they got was ridiculously heavily redacted. There is definitely a cover-up in play to protect the Klintons who had Rich knocked off.

+ Reply to Thread