+ Reply to Thread

Thread: part time jobs in Ruston

Varsity Bulldog LThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

part time jobs in Ruston

I'm a Tech student and its about that time again to start looking for part time work during school. I know there are a lot of you live in or around Ruston. If any of you know of any places hiring part time help I would sure appreciate it. And no this isn't a measure to get out of the good old fashioned way of hitting the pavement and getting applications. I'm just not back in Ruston yet so I suppose I'm looking for a way to speed up the process. Thanks for any help

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: part time jobs in Ruston

Quote Originally Posted by LThoo View Post
    I'm a Tech student and its about that time again to start looking for part time work during school. I know there are a lot of you live in or around Ruston. If any of you know of any places hiring part time help I would sure appreciate it. And no this isn't a measure to get out of the good old fashioned way of hitting the pavement and getting applications. I'm just not back in Ruston yet so I suppose I'm looking for a way to speed up the process. Thanks for any help

What's your major and what year are you in?

Varsity Bulldog LThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

marketing, junior.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

You might think this was a female job of secretary type job, but it's PT job. From the RDL:

Wanted P/T Office Assistant for retail business, internet & computer skills are needed. Apply at Totally Unwired, 1319 N. Vienna St. 243-3977.

+ Reply to Thread