+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Logo

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: New Logo

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Whoever made that graphic went against University Identity Standards.
    http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...-standards.pdf
    The identity standards are disregarded by every single university official. Instead, they should make a new standard that the only official logo is whatever you can draw at the moment. Then the destruction of our brand recognition will finally be complete.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Another great example of how to destroy your university's brand recognition.
    I couldn't agree more! Why Why Why do we mess with something that is iconic for our university and lessen our recognition?
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog LeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the rough

Imagine being a G5 school with a logo as good as the State T, but constantly branding that awful puppy

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeggoDawgs View Post
    Imagine being a G5 school with a logo as good as the State T, but constantly branding that awful puppy
    Y'all need to stop dissing on the bulldog logo. There is a place for it. Like on shirts, key rings, and other stuff. We are the BULLDOGS! and it is silly, no stupid! not to include the image in part of our overall branding campaign. That is, if we even have such a campaign.

When I was a freshman, all those long years ago, I remember buying notebooks at the Tech Bookstore for my classes, and the cover of which had the bulldog. The one with a cap, with a "T" on it, and a longsleeve shirt with "Tech" on it. I still have several items from my Tech days, like a pencil holder on my desk, and it has the bulldog image on it. That's from 40+ years ago.

Now, that said, I agree the State-T should be the most prominent and official logo. But, as I say, there is room to promote the fact we are "Bulldogs" too.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Similar to this:

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    The identity standards are disregarded by every single university official. Instead, they should make a new standard that the only official logo is whatever you can draw at the moment. Then the destruction of our brand recognition will finally be complete.
    Maybe after we destroy the brand, we can start calling ourselves Louisiana.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Y'all need to stop dissing on the bulldog logo. There is a place for it. Like on shirts, key rings, and other stuff. We are the BULLDOGS! and it is silly, no stupid! not to include the image in part of our overall branding campaign. That is, if we even have such a campaign.

When I was a freshman, all those long years ago, I remember buying notebooks at the Tech Bookstore for my classes, and the cover of which had the bulldog. The one with a cap, with a "T" on it, and a longsleeve shirt with "Tech" on it. I still have several items from my Tech days, like a pencil holder on my desk, and it has the bulldog image on it. That's from 40+ years ago.

Now, that said, I agree the State-T should be the most prominent and official logo. But, as I say, there is room to promote the fact we are "Bulldogs" too.
    I dont *hate* the puppy head. I'm wearing a shirt with it right now. The place for it is NOT on uniforms. I do wish the dog itself was more badass like what you posted.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Y'all need to stop dissing on the bulldog logo. There is a place for it.
    I fixed it for ya.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We really need to work this in somehow. It would be original.

Never understood why they use that as it clearly references Louisiana. Everyone knows that.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Never understood why they use that as it clearly references Louisiana. Everyone knows that.
    My favorite all time Louisiana player...

From one of the most colorful Louisiana baseball managers ever...

Lasorda: I ain’t bleeping bleeping you when I say this. That bleeping bleeper, he, he was burning himself right there on the bleeping mound. Bleeping swinging at bleeping balls this bleeping high. He walks – he walked Russell, he don’t come close to the bleeping plate. (laughter from reporters) He walked Sax, he don’t come near the bleeping plate. Two balls and one bleeping strike and the bleeping ball up in his bleeping eyes, and Landreaux swings at the mother bleeping ball. How the bleep can you hit that bleeping guy? Garvey, Garvey needed a bleeping oar to hit the bleeping ball today (more laughter), that’s how bleeping bad he was – their bleeping pitches were. I’ll tell ya, he’d have made a bleeping great bleeping cricket player, hitting the ball on one bleeping bounce. I’ll tell ya, that’s a bleeping crime. We had more bleeping scoring opportunities (yet more laughter) to win that mother bleeping game, and I’ll tell ya that bleepsuckers get away with that bleeping shit, that motherbleeper!

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Similar to this:

That’s awesome and the 5 o clock shadow makes it even better.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Not so much feeling the manspread / crotch shot.

Why a shirt and hat, but no pants?

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Not so much feeling the manspread / crotch shot.

Why a shirt and hat, but no pants?
    Those are white leggings

+ Reply to Thread