+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 375 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Cop out!
    The only way I can know as much as I do is by avoiding wasting too much of my time chasing things that are likely to be fake.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The only way I can know as much as I do is by avoiding wasting too much of my time chasing things that are likely to be fake.
    Narcissist alert!!

and cop out #2.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I left when they pushed John McCain as their standard bearer. Romney confirmed my decision. I should have left during the second term of Bush 2.

If these are Republicans, I don't want to be one! All full of crap!

Good. We definitely don't want any more fake, Rhino, swamp water, pretenders like John McCain in the party.

This is what WINNING looks like people: LOL!

Yesterday was a Big day for the Good guys:

- Department of Justice officials dropped former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's criminal case, which was the final nail in the coffin of the ridiculous Russian collusion hoax. This happened after the FBI was discovered to have admitted in an internal memo to having no evidence against Flynn, and then purposely setting up a perjury trap for him.

- The United States Supreme Court today unanimously agreed to throw out former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's "Bridgegate" case. The vote was 9-0.

- Texas Governor Greg Abbott --and the State of Texas Supreme Court-- both overruled a lower court liberal judge who had ordered Texas Salon owner Shelly Luther to be jailed for 7 days for not apologizing to the judge in court. Luther was being punished for defying the lower court judge's directive NOT to go to work. She told the Democratic judge in court that she had a choice of opening her salon to feed her kids, or leave it closed and everybody go hungry. The judge got angry, used very poor judgement, and sentenced Luther to 7 days in jail. Of course, all this did was force Abbott and the Texas Supreme Court to slap the judge down like the biiich he is.

- Previously Top Secret U.S. House Intelligence Committee transcripts released today showed top Obama officials admitting to NOT having ANY empirical evidence of a Trump-Russia collusion conspiracy. But just like a 3rd world country, those same Obama officials proceeded with pushing the Russian collusion narrative on the American people anyway. They literally lied to the American people about it for 3 years.

- Researchers admitted today that they've discovered a strong correlation between a vitamin D deficiency and mortality rates from the Coronavirus. Since the sun is a huge source of vitamin D, many officials are rethinking the plan to keep people locked in their house behind closed doors. I guess running all those spring break kids off the beach back in March doesn't look so smart now. LOL!

- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and the state of New York decided today to personally tax out-of-state health workers who came to New York to help New York officials fight the Coronavirus. Nope, you can't make stupid shit like this up. It's true. And totally disgusting.

Democrats apparently want to lose everything --the House, the Senate and the Presidency-- and make sure Trump wins reelection easily.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    The last best Speaker to me was Newt. While he could be called an establishment Republican.. he sees that the tide has changed. What has disappointed me most is that G.W. Bush was more of a old school blue dog democrat than republican.. I guess that's how much things have shifted in last few years.. I used to think Bill Kristol was a conservative.. He is just part of the establishment uniparty. Paul Ryan, John Boehner, Flake, Romney are all uniparty Rinos..
    Great post. Your thoughts about this align exactly with mine. We've seen many people's true colors exposed the last 5 years, and many weren't who we thought they were. For starters, every one you mentioned.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Good. We definitely don't want any more fake, swamp water, pretenders like John McCain in the party.

This is what WINNING looks like people: LOL!

Yesterday was a Big day for the Good guys:

- Department of Justice officials dropped former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's criminal case, which was the final nail in the coffin of the ridiculous Russian collusion hoax. This happened after the FBI was discovered to have admitted in an internal memo to having no evidence against Flynn, and then purposely setting up a perjury trap for him.

- The United States Supreme Court today unanimously agreed to throw out former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's "Bridgegate" case. The vote was 9-0.

- Texas Governor Greg Abbott --and the State of Texas Supreme Court-- both overruled a lower court liberal judge who had ordered Texas Salon owner Shelly Luther to be jailed for 7 days for not apologizing to the judge in court. Luther was being punished for defying the lower court judge's directive NOT to go to work. She told the Democratic judge in court that she had a choice of opening her salon to feed her kids, or leave it closed and everybody go hungry. The judge got angry, used very poor judgement, and sentenced Luther to 7 days in jail. Of course, all this did was force Abbott and the Texas Supreme Court to slap the judge down like the biiich he is.

- Previously Top Secret U.S. House Intelligence Committee transcripts released today showed top Obama officials admitting to NOT having ANY empirical evidence of a Trump-Russia collusion conspiracy. But just like a 3rd world country, those same Obama officials proceeded with pushing the Russian collusion narrative on the American people anyway. They literally lied to the American people about it for 3 years.

- Researchers admitted today that they've discovered a strong correlation between a vitamin D deficiency and mortality rates from the Coronavirus. Since the sun is a huge source of vitamin D, many officials are rethinking the plan to keep people locked in their house behind closed doors. I guess running all those spring break kids off the beach back in March doesn't look so smart now. LOL!

- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and the state of New York decided today to personally tax out-of-state health workers who came to New York to help New York officials fight the Coronavirus. Nope, you can't make stupid shit like this up. It's true. And totally disgusting.

Democrats apparently want to lose everything --the House, the Senate and the Presidency-- and make sure Trump wins reelection easily.

Exactly.. especially the part where all of the 13 or whatever number intelligence agencies agreed that Russia tried to collude with the Trump admin.. that was a massive LIE.. As reported today in WSJ, the whole Mueller circus was to provide cover for the gross mis handling and abuse by the FBI.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

So do you prefer a POTUS being a doormat and just "taking the high road and saying nothing" when media says things that are not true, just to obviously get in a dig? Right or wrong, Trump has forced the media to come out in the open to what many of us have believed for decades or more and that the majority of the main stream media, and large newspapers are heavily biased in their reporting and favor democrats. I don't mind that they are, it's just that they won't admit it and try to present themselves as unbiased which is not true at all. They should be held accountable to a higher standard.
    That's a false choice. Trump hasn't forced the media to do anything. He's a fact-checkers dream. I think Hannity and Rush are pretending that some seismic shift has taken place in the perception of media. All that has happened is that people on both sides have had their priors confirmed in their own minds. So my question remains...How has Trump's "fight back" made positive change? Has it increased unbiased media? No, just the opposite. He's pushed Fox even further down their path and caused the MSNBCs of the world to double down as well. Are republican voter rolls up? No, they're down. Has he won over independents and conservative democrats? I haven't seen any indication that he has. In the end, he makes folks who already agreed with him feel like they've been heard (he also throws bones to the tin-foil hat camp, but I guess that's neither here nor there), but I can't see that he's done anything for conservatism that any of the other candidates wouldn't have done. And literally all of them would've been better at handling COVID 19. And, in the process, he's sent suburban white women heading for the door. Maybe it's a "be careful what you wish for" sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Who watches the watchmen?

The responsible media- we need some now more than ever.
    I'll ask you the same question...do you think we've seen an uptick in what you'd call responsible media?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Trump lies constantly, which the responsible media, must continue to call out.
    Hamilton Berger speaks. You should take your comedy on the road.

Every politician lies constantly according to your definition. So does the “responsible” (LMAO) media.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    That's a false choice. Trump hasn't forced the media to do anything. He's a fact-checkers dream. I think Hannity and Rush are pretending that some seismic shift has taken place in the perception of media. All that has happened is that people on both sides have had their priors confirmed in their own minds. So my question remains...How has Trump's "fight back" made positive change? Has it increased unbiased media? No, just the opposite. He's pushed Fox even further down their path and caused the MSNBCs of the world to double down as well. Are republican voter rolls up? No, they're down. Has he won over independents and conservative democrats? I haven't seen any indication that he has. In the end, he makes folks who already agreed with him feel like they've been heard (he also throws bones to the tin-foil hat camp, but I guess that's neither here nor there), but I can't see that he's done anything for conservatism that any of the other candidates wouldn't have done. And literally all of them would've been better at handling COVID 19. And, in the process, he's sent suburban white women heading for the door. Maybe it's a "be careful what you wish for" sort of thing.

I'll ask you the same question...do you think we've seen an uptick in what you'd call responsible media?
    I would say absolutely not. I think what we have seen is people waking up to the realization that there is no such thing. Sadly that hasn't encouraged the media to be more responsible, quite the opposite.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post

We've had this conversation before.. regarding headlines shaping of narratives etc. the main stream media specifically MSNBC and CNN have both had anchor personalities tell viewers that it is "their job" as "Journalists" and I definitely put that word in quotes... to "tell you what you need to know"...(this should scare the hell out of anyone regardless of who said it) Is there an uptick in responsible media.. no not at all... I have begun to trust foreign media outlets more than I do domestic ones as they seem to be more balanced in their reporting. They seem to have more "journalists" who report the facts to viewers rather than "Personalities" who offer their opinions as facts as much of cable news does.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

We've had this conversation before.. regarding headlines shaping of narratives etc. the main stream media specifically MSNBC and CNN have both had anchor personalities tell viewers that it is "their job" as "Journalists" and I definitely put that word in quotes... to "tell you what you need to know"...(this should scare the hell out of anyone regardless of who said it) Is there an uptick in responsible media.. no not at all... I have begun to trust foreign media outlets more than I do domestic ones as they seem to be more balanced in their reporting. They seem to have more "journalists" who report the facts to viewers rather than "Personalities" who offer their opinions as facts as much of cable news does.
    Who on CNN has said that?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Who on CNN has said that?
    Who has not? They are all proud globalists trying to make the CNN International team.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Who has not? They are all proud globalists trying to make the CNN International team.
    I don’t watch as much CNN as Frisco, but I haven’t heard anyone on there say anything like what he said they said.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Sean Hannity literally says that every day. No, he doesn’t call himself a journalist, but if y’all aren’t going to put fault on the consumer for not going beyond the headline, it seems kind of silly to think they’ll differentiate between Hannity and Chris Wallace.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I don’t watch as much CNN as Frisco, but I haven’t heard anyone on there say anything like what he said they said.
    Of course not. Who on CNN or any news outlet do you consider worthy of you omniscience?

Perfect. (salty language warning)

https://twitter.com/EWErickson/statu...438521857?s=20
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread