+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke McCown vs N.O. Saints

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: Luke McCown vs N.O. Saints

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I know that your dad raised you girls right. I used to work with him at Pineville Kraft many moons ago.
    That is hilarious- small world.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by suckupdog View Post
    Luke has improved a whole lot, I don't believe he ever had that good of a game in college. .
    IMHO, Luke was better his freshman BC year (Before Conroy) vs his next three.

I will ignore the rest of your silly post.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Aww, so this ol' Cowboys fan doesn't have an audience to egg on anymore? Sounds like some fans are quiting on the Saints!
    Nope, just a new NFC team to cheer for the remaining weeks. Besides, they are our conference mates QB'd by a TECH grad.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Luuuuuuke!

On the same day his brother has a monster game!

Very cool

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

NEW ORLEANS - DECEMBER 02: Quarterback Luke McCown #12 of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers avoids a tackle
    by Scott Shanle #58 of the New Orleans Saints on December 2, 2007 at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
    The Buccaneers defeated the Saints 27-23. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Luke McCown (12) kneels on the New Orleans Saints
    logo at midfield after the Buccaneers defeated the Saints 27-23 in an NFL football game
    in New Orleans, Sunday, Dec. 2, 2007. McCown started the game in place of injured
    quarterback Jeff Garcia.

NEW ORLEANS - DECEMBER 02: Quarterback Luke McCown #12 of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers looks to complete
    a pass against the New Orleans Saints on December 2, 2007 at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans,
    Louisiana. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images)

NEW ORLEANS - DECEMBER 02: Quarterback Luke McCown #12 of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers tries to avoid a tackle by
    Brian Young #66 of the New Orleans Saints on December 2, 2007 at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
    (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images)
    Last edited by qng001; 12-03-2007 at 12:25 AM.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

How about this quote from Luke's brother Josh. Pure class. This is after being booed for replacing Russell.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=271202013

"I just was saying to myself, 'Let's go get another touchdown for our team,'" McCown said. "You understand that's going to happen. I'm happy for him. He's the top pick. He is the future. They've been waiting a while for him to play and they were excited to see him."

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Luke played the best football of his pro career today and I was there to see it. I had a helluva time remembering I wasn't supposed to want him to do well! It was so much fun to be there - I guess yesterday now - we just got back - and it was a disappointing loss for our Saints, but man it was fun. That was the stupidest play call I ever saw with 3:36 left in the game. Gruden outcoached Peyton and Luke looked awesome. I was so proud of him. And I keep wanting to yell Go Dawgs! Habit I suppose. That, my friends, was one of the most fun football games I have ever intended. I will make a Saints game a yearly event from now on. We had a blast!

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

I hate that my Saints lost, but fantastic for Luke. This should cement the starting position for him ! Grab - whatever his name is - should be trade bait.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

I am very happy for Luke, but let's not get carried away. He won't be starting over Garcia as long as Gruden is the coach. I just hope now he can become the backup over Gradkowski or draw some interest from other teams in need of a starting qb. Remember we have been down this road before with Tim in San Fran, and it didn't end well.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Luke has improved a whole lot, I don't believe he ever had that good of a game in college. I don't understand why people on our board pull for the Saints. Before Katrina, people in New Orleans acted like they are too good for Louisiana. The Saints are losers and they always will be, New Orleans is a shithole that does not deserve a professional team. The entire city smells like a public urinal.
    Terrible, terrible post.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Way to go, Luke! Somebody please tell me why they would pull for the Saints over a Tech guy. The saints have been around for 42 years and have never won anything. I hope this is the beginning of a great career for Luke. I'll certainly be pulling for him and the Bucs.
    Because I grew up with the ****ing Saints, win or lose. So basically you advocate only pulling for a team when they're good? Jesus Christ, when was the last time Tech won a bowl game? That doesn't mean I'm not going to support them.

Loyalty dammit. Get some.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

That was sickening. He was an average QB at Tech and he looked like a Pro Bowler yesterday. Sorry Saints fan over a Luke fan, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Luke has improved a whole lot, I don't believe he ever had that good of a game in college. I don't understand why people on our board pull for the Saints. Before Katrina, people in New Orleans acted like they are too good for Louisiana. The Saints are losers and they always will be, New Orleans is a shithole that does not deserve a professional team. The entire city smells like a public urinal.

Dumb ASS post of the year, I'm from New Orleans and damn proud of it.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jlam View Post
    Because I grew up with the ****ing Saints, win or lose. So basically you advocate only pulling for a team when they're good? Jesus Christ, when was the last time Tech won a bowl game? That doesn't mean I'm not going to support them.

Loyalty dammit. Get some.
    I only have one team that I am loyal to, win or lose, the La Tech Bulldogs. I have no interest in supporting a football team in New Orleans. But, I will pull for a NFL team that has a former Tech player. That whole saints organization has been a great example of mismanagement since the franchise started.

I only have one team that I am loyal to, win or lose, the La Tech Bulldogs. I have no interest in supporting a football team in New Orleans. But, I will pull for a NFL team that has a former Tech player. That whole saints organization has been a great example of mismanagement since the franchise started.
    Don, the TECH ADM has historically been a great example of mismanagement but we still support TECH teams. I am very loyal to my SAINTS period. Win or lose, I grew up a Saints fan and will die a Saints fan. And the owner doesn't promote and commit evil corruption within his other businesses (via personal knowledge) such as the pro team to the west.

Saints fan always!

+ Reply to Thread