+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke McCown vs N.O. Saints

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: Luke McCown vs N.O. Saints

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I love N.O. I was married there. My wife and I go back once a year. Best food in the world. I said the Superdome is a urinal, not N.O.
    Wasn't talking about your last post. I agree that the Superdome is run down.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Wasn't talking about your last post. I agree that the Superdome is run down.
    The Saints need a new owner that will invest money back into that franchise.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

The Saints need a new owner that will invest money back into that franchise.
    He needs to bequeath it to his granddaughter, whom I understand is running the show these days. I read a really nice article about her a while back. Can't find it now, but here is another one:

http://neworleansmagazine.com/in-thi.../browse/2.html

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

These posts are annoying. Yeah, they are called the New Orleans Saints, but the Cowboys are called the Dallas Cowboys. It really disgusts me how people on here bash people from south LA. I'm from south LA and I'd put my love and loyalty for/to Tech against anyone. Just remember when you're talking shit about south LA, you're trashing a lot of Tech alums and supporters.

I was down for the Saints game this past weekend, and the smell of urine never smelled sweeter. It was good to be home. On that note, I'm done with the BBB for a while. I can't stand reading some of the stuff on here. Later guys.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64 View Post
    These posts are annoying. Yeah, they are called the New Orleans Saints, but the Cowboys are called the Dallas Cowboys. It really disgusts me how people on here bash people from south LA. I'm from south LA and I'd put my love and loyalty for/to Tech against anyone. Just remember when you're talking shit about south LA, you're trashing a lot of Tech alums and supporters.

I was down for the Saints game this past weekend, and the smell of urine never smelled sweeter. It was good to be home. On that note, I'm done with the BBB for a while. I can't stand reading some of the stuff on here. Later guys.
    The difference is I am not telling anyone who they have to root for. There are some on this board that think if you live in La. you must cheer for the Saints or you are a sellout. I'm saying pro-sports are different. And as for ragging N.O. I only ragged the Dome. Sorry you feel that way about BB&B.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, you guys just wanted a winner to root for as kids probably. If the Saints had been winning you'ld have been there and still be wearing the shirt.

Hey, I liked Da Boys when Landry was HC.
    But then that evil JJ bought them and treated the rest of the old guard like crap. How quick you guys forget when the star is winning again. Then you accept JJ signs Philly's Terrel Owens after TO basically spits on the Texas Star in the middle of Texas Stadium. And you guys cheer for that thug every week. All just because "we are winners". SAD!

By the way have you been in Texas Stadium lately speaking of "urine stained, vomit smelling toilet they play in". I have been in that dump numerous times when the toilets are literally running out to the concession stands and they have to close them. And they don't clean up the mess the whole game. You guys that attend know what I'm saying is true. No wait, JJ just let it run down so that he could try and get his "fans" to belly to the bar and help buy him a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Nope, you guys just wanted a winner to root for as kids probably. If the Saints had been winning you'ld have been there and still be wearing the shirt.

But then that evil JJ bought them and treated the rest of the old guard like crap. How quick you guys forget when the star is winning again. Then you accept JJ signs Philly's Terrel Owens after TO basically spits on the Texas Star in the middle of Texas Stadium. And you guys cheer for that thug every week. All just because "we are winners". SAD!

By the way have you been in Texas Stadium lately speaking of "urine stained, vomit smelling toilet they play in". I have been in that dump numerous times when the toilets are literally running out to the concession stands and they have to close them. And they don't clean up the mess the whole game. You guys that attend know what I'm saying is true. No wait, JJ just let it run down so that he could try and get his "fans" to belly to the bar and help buy him a new one.
    Number 1 They were already a winner when I was a kid. I cheered for them then and I still do now. I live here. When you live there it's hardly being on a bandwagon. You're just trying to push my buttons because I know you don't think I am on a bandwagon.

Number 2 Not that Texas Stadium is nice (it's not) but I have never seen the things you are saying. Ever.

Number 3 The city of Irving owns Texas Stadium and makes a ton of money off of the stadium. If they wanted to renovate it they could have. They didn't. It's not Jerry's job to keep it from getting run down it's the owners job who he is paying rent to.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Number 1 They were already a winner when I was a kid. I cheered for them then and I still do now. I live here. When you live there it's hardly being on a bandwagon. You're just trying to push my buttons because I know you don't think I am on a bandwagon.

Number 2 Not that Texas Stadium is nice (it's not) but I have never seen the things you are saying. Ever.

Number 3 The city of Irving owns Texas Stadium and makes a ton of money off of the stadium. If they wanted to renovate it they could have. They didn't. It's not Jerry's job to keep it from getting run down it's the owners job who he is paying rent to.
    Definitely stirring the pot a tad. Responses to above.:icon_wink:

1)As far as those born and or raised in Texas, I totally understand. Those born or raised in Louisiana ...NO EXCUSE!

2) I've attended 10 High school playoffs at least and 4 Cowgirl games in that dump. I promise you what I stated has happened at least 5 of those times. Human waste (urine and used toilet paper) everywhere and out the doors. Especially on the lower level west side.

3) If JJ wanted it nice, clean and updated a tad it would have happened. Believe me.

Still fun pulling some chains of you Cowgirl fans. But most of you, the Louisiana ones, should admit the below previous post. If honest that is.

Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Definitely stirring the pot a tad. Responses to above.:icon_wink:

1)As far as those born and or raised in Texas, I totally understand. Those born or raised in Louisiana ...NO EXCUSE!

2) I've attended 10 High school playoffs at least and 4 Cowgirl games in that dump. I promise you what I stated has happened at least 5 of those times. Human waste (urine and used toilet paper) everywhere and out the doors. Especially on the lower level west side.

3) If JJ wanted it nice, clean and updated a tad it would have happened. Believe me.

Still fun pulling some chains of you Cowgirl fans. But most of you, the Louisiana ones, should admit the below previous post. If honest that is.

Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS

You can mess with me all you want I still love ya anyways brutha. And I know deep down you still love the Cowboys. I understand why you don't want to admit it on this board, just like Johnny doesn't like to talk about how he still loves The Teletubbies.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I understand why you don't want to admit it on this board, just like Johnny doesn't like to talk about how he still loves The Teletubbies.
    Well...all but the gay one. After all, I am a Southern Baptist...:icon_wink:
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

You can mess with me all you want I still love ya anyways brutha. And I know deep down you still love the Cowboys. I understand why you don't want to admit it on this board, just like Johnny doesn't like to talk about how he still loves The Teletubbies.
    I still love ya too my man! Like I said I used to like the Da Boys HC Tom Landry and Staubach ect... men that were men and stood for their faith. Of course I rooted for the Steelers against the cowboys due to The Blonde Bomber Terry. But Jerry ( made a pact with the devil) Jones team's.... NEVER in a MILLION YEARS!

Ok... enough fun for one night. :icon_wink:

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

I thought the thread was about this guy:

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsd...px?newsid=6171

there is a link to his press conference on there as well

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

A couple of thoughts about the game:
    1. Luke definately has a cannon, lots of teams in the league could use an arm like that.
    2. He still doesn't know when to throw it away, and still stares down his receivers too much.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

3. I am not sure that Galloway didn't miss his blitz read on the interception, he seemed to be running a stop and go, I am not sure Luke would have had time to get that one off.

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Football Re: Luke McCown vs N.O. Saints

The Saints didn't give anyone an education or help them grow into men. They are a professional sports franchise that wants to make money. (and a poor one at that) They don't look at you as anything but a dollar sign. You don't owe them loyalty. Besides it's not like those players are from Louisiana. It's not like many of them are going to to make a home in N.O and stay there through thick or thin.
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...ew-brees_N.htm

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/f..._on_seas_part1

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...sh-cover_x.htm

http://www.deucemcallister26.com/catch22.asp

+ Reply to Thread