+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Loves on I 20

Puppy GrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your time GrossTete's Avatar

Loves on I 20

Today as GrossTete was fleeing the high waters from the bayous he stopped to fuel up at the Loves on I 20 at the Minden / Dubberly exit. Have you guys ever notice the hat rack in that store? With Loves being a national chain head quartered in OKC, that rack says a lot about perception out side of La on 1 and 2.
    Last edited by GrossTete; 08-16-2016 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Posted here to beat you to it. Have a great day.
    UL-L Fan and Kent's alter ego

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Loves on I 20

Quote Originally Posted by GrossTete View Post
    Today as GrossTete was fleeing the high waters from the bayous he stopped to fuel up at the Loves on I 20 at the Minden / Dubberly exit. Have you guys ever notice the hat rack in that store? With Loves being a national chain head quartered in OKC, that rack says a lot about perception out side of La on 1 and 2.
    Only they highest quality trash shops for ball caps in Love's and Pilot Truck stops. Great market for Lafayette.

Puppy GrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your time GrossTete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Only they highest quality trash shops for ball caps in Love's and Pilot Truck stops. Great market for Lafayette.
    One why would anyone turn down a chain from wanting to buy and sell their licensed gear? I don't think your admin would say no to Loves if they wanted to sell your hats. Would you? Two if you stop at loves across the south you will see merchandise from all the larger st schools. In Tx Ut Austin, Tx A&M in Ms ole miss, Ms st, in Al AU, AL. In La lsu and well you know. I guess all of us trash get lumped together.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrossTete View Post
    One why would anyone turn down a chain from wanting to buy and sell their licensed gear? I don't think your admin would say no to Loves if they wanted to sell your hats. Would you? Two if you stop at loves across the south you will see merchandise from all the larger st schools. In Tx Ut Austin, Tx A&M in Ms ole miss, Ms st, in Al AU, AL. In La lsu and well you know. I guess all of us trash get lumped together.
    Loves and Pilot didn't call coon asses wanting to sell your caps. You placed them there. Great market for you.

Bubba's and Budreaux's usually do their shopping at Walmarts, 7-11s, and Truck stops.

If you ever purchased a ball cap at a Walmart or a truck stop you might be a red neck or a red neck coon ass.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone should stop in there and make a small mark with a sharpie on the cap at the front of the rack. Let's see how long that hat stays there.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Loves and Pilot didn't call coon asses wanting to sell your caps. You placed them there. Great market for you.

Bubba's and Budreaux's usually do their shopping at Walmarts, 7-11s, and Truck stops.

If you ever purchased a ball cap at a Walmart or a truck stop you might be a red neck or a red neck coon ass.
    Someone in purchasing at loves obviously did their homework on marketing in la. Red necks and coonasses licensing fee money is green just like yours. That's why every P5 and professional team sells gear in the wal marts and loves of the world. The real bottom feeders are those who not even loves will merchandise their gear.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

When I saw the thread topic I thought we were going to be subjected to GrossTete's memories of hook-ups with truck drivers at the rest stops on I-20.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Must be slow down in Jackson's Bayou.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I hear that Lot Lizards and Scribley girls love em...

Been through the Arby's drive thru a many a time at this particular Love's - can't say that I have ever darkened the door of the establishment itself...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I hear that Lot Lizards and Scribley girls love em...

Been through the Arby's drive thru a many a time at this particular Love's - can't say that I have ever darkened the door of the establishment itself...
    I have. It smells like baby turtles in there.

+ Reply to Thread