+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberal Losers

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Liberal Losers

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    What would be the grounds for dismissal?
    I don't know. I figured if the Mueller Report detailed that Trump ordered his firing it would say why. If not, it doesn't seem very detailed. That would be important I would think.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I don't know. I figured if the Mueller Report detailed that Trump ordered his firing it would say why. If not, it doesn't seem very detailed. That would be important I would think.
    I said it detailed the various orders and requests. His reason for dismissing Mueller really is self-apparent. Why wouldn’t you assume that one would take such an action to achieve the obvious result of one’s actions? The result of dismissing Mueller is to end the investigation. If he wants to dismiss Mueller it stands to reason that the reason he would want that is to end the investigation (I.e. to obstruct the investigation).

Some things are really that cut and dry.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

I said it detailed the various orders and requests. His reason for dismissing Mueller really is self-apparent. Why wouldn’t you assume that one would take such an action to achieve the obvious result of one’s actions? The result of dismissing Mueller is to end the investigation. If he wants to dismiss Mueller it stands to reason that the reason he would want that is to end the investigation (I.e. to obstruct the investigation).

Some things are really that cut and dry.
    OK, but I figured if he was dismissed someone else would be appointed to serve the same role. That seems pretty self evident, as well. I don't know, man, but it seems you want Trump to be guilty. As a fellow American I find that surprising and disturbing.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

OK, but I figured if he was dismissed someone else would be appointed to serve the same role. That seems pretty self evident, as well. I don't know, man, but it seems you want Trump to be guilty. As a fellow American I find that surprising and disturbing.
    I want our president to be held accountable when he acts inconsistent with the rule of law.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

I want our president to be held accountable when he acts inconsistent with the rule of law.
    Hmmmm....my judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

OH SNAP, where did I hear that before!

Let's change the wording from "gross negligence" to "extremely careless", and add parts to the law like "intent" (like she didn't INTEND to be hacked by foreign operatives) and everything will be OK.

You want the LAW! LOL, you are a tribal clown.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Touche' DNW

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post

Let's change the wording from "gross negligence" to "extremely careless", and add parts to the law like "intent" (like she didn't INTEND to be hacked by foreign operatives) and everything will be OK.

Different law with different mens rea/intent requirement. Apples and oranges.

We agree on that.

I have read a small portion of the Mueller Report. From the limited sample, there was no "coordination" between the Trump campaign and the Russian cyber-intelligence activities. The report seems to indicate that the matter in question is the damaging emails regarding Hillary Clinton and how it could aid Trump's campaign. From what I have thus far read, there is no evidence that the Trump campaign used the "dirt" on Clinton possessed by the Russians. I would like to know what "dirt" they had. Maybe that is included in the report. I don't know. My assumption is that it entails her activities as Secretary of State.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post

Is the content of the "dirt" on Clinton included in the Mueller Report and scope of the investigation. If not, your "intent" possibility opens interesting theory.

We agree on that.

I have read a small portion of the Mueller Report. From the limited sample, there was no "coordination" between the Trump campaign and the Russian cyber-intelligence activities. The report seems to indicate that the matter in question is the damaging emails regarding Hillary Clinton and how it could aid Trump's campaign. From what I have thus far read, there is no evidence that the Trump campaign used the "dirt" on Clinton possessed by the Russians. I would like to know what "dirt" they had. Maybe that is included in the report. I don't know. My assumption is that it entails her activities as Secretary of State.
    Read volume 2. That is the part on obstruction.

Volume 1, which is much more redacted, essentially says (1) the Russians intervened to help Trump win, (2) Trump’s campaign knew the Russians wanted to help Trump and were offering assistance, (3) BUT they found insufficient evidence that Russians and Trump were working TOGETHER (that they had an agreement to act in convey).

Volume 1, which is much more redacted, essentially says (1) the Russians intervened to help Trump win, (2) Trump’s campaign knew the Russians wanted to help Trump and were offering assistance, (3) BUT they found insufficient evidence that Russians and Trump were working TOGETHER (that they had an agreement to act in convey).
    “The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign. Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”-Mueller

“Evidence concerning the President’s conduct towards Manafort indicates that the President intended to encourage Manafort to not cooperate with the government,” - Mueller

Interesting how Barr’s 4 page summary omitted all of the “bad news” from Mueller’s report and cherrypicked the isolated favorable parts.

I will. Can you answer the question "
    Is the content of the "dirt" on Clinton included in the Mueller Report and scope of the investigation," to save me some reading? I think the answer to that question is important.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Is the content of the "dirt" on Clinton included in the Mueller Report and scope of the investigation. If not, your "intent" possibility opens interesting theory.
    I thought obstruction was like real obstruction. Like bleach bit and hammers and deleted e-mails that had been subpoenaed.

This is political theater, and it will give us Trump for 4 more years (thank heaven).

You are still a clown.

+ Reply to Thread