+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baseball. Hornets Power Past Louisiana Tech, Win Series

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Re: Baseball. Hornets Power Past Louisiana Tech, Win Series

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Sac St is probably the 2nd worst team in the conference.
    .....and we are the 1st

Don't know how many ways to say that we suck but i am certain all apply. If Sim is still the coach next year then the admin needs to refund
    Patterson's million $ gift b/c it is evident we don't care about the quality of our b-ball program

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Time for a new coach... Sim just can't get it done

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

I think the best thing about the merger with LSUS is we could take some of their players......and their coach.

I know, I know....it is LSUS......but they are number 1 in NAIA, won 14 straight and have a pitcher that hits 95 and has had several scouts in to see him this week.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    The inexcusable indignities we must endure.
    I thought you'd still be asleep.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    I think the best thing about the merger with LSUS is we could take some of their players......and their coach.

I know, I know....it is LSUS......but they are number 1 in NAIA, won 14 straight and have a pitcher that hits 95 and has had several scouts in to see him this week.
    This is funny. My dad, an LSUS grad that lives over there, said exactly this to me yesterday. He has struggled with accepting that his alma mater is 1) not LSUBR, 2)no where close to mine academically or athletically,and 3) is finally acknowledging the benefits of the merger. But with his baseball comments, I was forced to agree. At least he got one win in the conversation.

Puppy C2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the rough

06, could you please do the chart that shows the slg% with the ob% in the nice neat format you have done in the past? Thanks!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Baseball is a funny game. The lsus baseball team is made up of young men who just want to play because they love the game. If they have one decent pitcher on that team it means that other Division 1 coaches in this area lack ability to evaluate pitching talent. The same goes for Centenary.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Baseball is a funny game. The lsus baseball team is made up of young men who just want to play because they love the game. If they have one decent pitcher on that team it means that other Division 1 coaches in this area lack ability to evaluate pitching talent. The same goes for Centenary.
    Yep...pitcher is from Benton

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    .....and we are the 1st

Don't know how many ways to say that we suck but i am certain all apply. If Sim is still the coach next year then the admin needs to refund
    Patterson's million $ gift b/c it is evident we don't care about the quality of our b-ball program
    Why would the refund the money they received for the Field Houst project? It did not go to baseball. All hell would have broke loose by our Admin if someone wanted to give money like that to baseball. They would end up making the gentleman so mad, he would just take his money and leave and not give it to anything.

I may have misunderstood your comment.

+ Reply to Thread