+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 139 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrat voter fraud is on!

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

Today, the VP was evacuated for continuity of power and the entire Legislative Branch of these United States was scurrying for hidey holes. In the Capitol.

Hard to normalize what happened today.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post

This presupposes they are false. At this point I don't think that's something that you guys can have falsified. It literally doesn't matter what the courts say, or the people who always run the elections, or any news source that doesn't just repeat that Trump won, or the conservative bonifides of any sceptics. I think we could literally do a national roll call vote and put tally marks on a big ole hillside somewhere and Trump's supporters would not believe the results if he didn't win.
    Well, if there were such an election where every eligible voter voted and ONLY such folks voted ONCE! Trump would win in a landslide. So, there would be no "and if Trump still lost" bullshit to speculate about. There is no doubt the 2020 POTUS election has been stolen. None, zilch, nada doubt.

I bet Joe Biden doesn't know he's a fake president. He is so stupid and senile he believes the election was legit. Harris is stupid and ditzy, so it is possible she too thinks she is legit. Although, she might know the truth or soon will be informed of it.

And now...such election theft will continue and probably get worse. And why not, the Left knows they have gotten away with it.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    There is no doubt the 2020 POTUS election has been stolen. None, zilch, nada doubt.
    This is what I mean. All the evidence points the other way. So many claims have been legitimately shot down (clearly). What's left is in the realm of the negligible. But you're already convinced. So we're just at a "nuh uh" "yeah huh" impasse.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The “national roll call vote”, proposed by you above, would be the same for Bill Clinton or Obama as it would for Trump. That said, some of Trump’s speech to that group today did bother me.
    The difference is that those two actually won.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    This is what I mean. All the evidence points the other way. So many claims have been legitimately shot down (clearly). What's left is in the realm of the negligible. But you're already convinced. So we're just at a "nuh uh" "yeah huh" impasse.
    Two things: 1) if y'all are so sure the election was legit, save for the documented cases of fraud popping up here and there, then like Senator Cruz said, what are you afraid of? If I were Joe Biden and knew, or was 100% convinced, I won legitimately I would want an extensive, non-partisan investigation. Biden thinks he has some kind of mandate to enact his agenda? Nowhere close to it! But, an independent investigation proving all you deniers are right, there was no widespread fraud, would go a long way to establishing some credibility for Biden and his administration to come.

2) let's do the in-person election thingy. Again, if Biden and all his followers think he won legitimately, we would win again, and maybe by even more votes too.

But you and I know Biden and his handlers don't want any part of either one, because they know they did indeed steal the election.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

The right will never say any investigation is legit until it finds they were right. First it was, “give us our day in court”. Having had that day and been laughed out of court, you now want the swamp you’ve been railing against for 5 years to investigate? Give me a break. The victim caucus will never accept anything but a Trump win.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

It was a horrible day for our nation yesterday. I am not ok with the way many states ran their elections, but we can’t have what we had yesterday.
    I do believe that we must restore order across our nation. You can’t allow certain groups to get away with anarchy for the better part of an entire year without other groups thinking they should be able to do the same.

Two things: 1) if y'all are so sure the election was legit, save for the documented cases of fraud popping up here and there, then like Senator Cruz said, what are you afraid of? If I were Joe Biden and knew, or was 100% convinced, I won legitimately I would want an extensive, non-partisan investigation. Biden thinks he has some kind of mandate to enact his agenda? Nowhere close to it! But, an independent investigation proving all you deniers are right, there was no widespread fraud, would go a long way to establishing some credibility for Biden and his administration to come.

2) let's do the in-person election thingy. Again, if Biden and all his followers think he won legitimately, we would win again, and maybe by even more votes too.

But you and I know Biden and his handlers don't want any part of either one, because they know they did indeed steal the election.
    I don't think anything would satisfy those convinced there was a stolen election. The Republicans who in many cases ran them have verified them. So many of these allegations have either been disproved in court or weren't actually filed in court because they were clear enough that not even Rudy could present them with a straight face. The reason there is doubt is not because there has ever really been a case here, it's because people keep saying there is doubt. It's self-fulfilling. If people like Cruz (what the heck happened to this guy over the last 4 years) keep pretending that each lawsuit has merit even as they're being struck down, then that sows the doubt. It's like if the boy who cried wolf kept crying wolf for weeks and then said "you know, the people have doubts about wolves, we should look into that." Of course there are doubts! These people kept pretending like there were until their pretending caused them.

I don't think there is actually a chalk board big enough for us to vote publicly by tally mark. And I think that even if there was a clear Biden victory that way, you'd just have "experts" on OAN telling their base that someone saw a guy in an antifa t-shirt sneak over in the middle of the night with an eraser (on the security cameras it would actually turn out to be a racoon passing by without coming close - but this evidence would be dismissed as "lame stream media" and doctored footage).

We don't need a re-vote. If there are cases of fraud to investigate, they can still be investigated. People do get arrested and convicted of election fraud (and should be). That can obviously continue. But this fiction is dangerous and harmful to our Republic. And it's self-inflicted. Again, I think Trump believes it. He can't be *that* cynical. Maybe some of the dumber congresspeople believe it (I doubt it). But most of them really don't.

Louisiana state AG Landry announced the arrest of a Dem operative for voter fraud. Emanual Zanders of Amite was charged with 8 counts of voter fraud. Isolated incident? The system worked and the fraudster was arrested? Yeah, maybe, but stop the nonsense of "there is no voter fraud."

As for the case of the 2020 POTUS election...I don't agree that "the right" will NEVER accept the results of a legit investigation. Let's do one and then see. BUT! no investigation is even necessary to point to the wanton violation of law that occurred in several states. ONLY the state legislature is authorized to make law/policy regarding elections and the voting process and there are cases of a judge or the SOS ordering changes to the voting process. All votes cast via those illegal methods are void. No investigation is needed to throw out all those votes.

Now, as for the Dems creating fake ballots, etc...there is an investigation needed for those incidents. Evidence has been destroyed and so really all is left is for those Dem operatives to testify to the truth. And that will only happen if investigators start getting close to nailing some of them and one by one said operatives seek a deal to turn state's evidence in exchange for lighter sentences, which assuredly will happen...provided a real investigation happens.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Louisiana state AG Landry announced the arrest of a Dem operative for voter fraud. Emanual Zanders of Amite was charged with 8 counts of voter fraud. Isolated incident? The system worked and the fraudster was arrested? Yeah, maybe, but stop the nonsense of "there is no voter fraud."

As for the case of the 2020 POTUS election...I don't agree that "the right" will NEVER accept the results of a legit investigation. Let's do one and then see. BUT! no investigation is even necessary to point to the wanton violation of law that occurred in several states. ONLY the state legislature is authorized to make law/policy regarding elections and the voting process and there are cases of a judge or the SOS ordering changes to the voting process. All votes cast via those illegal methods are void. No investigation is needed to throw out all those votes.

Now, as for the Dems creating fake ballots, etc...there is an investigation needed for those incidents. Evidence has been destroyed and so really all is left is for those Dem operatives to testify to the truth. And that will only happen if investigators start getting close to nailing some of them and one by one said operatives seek a deal to turn state's evidence in exchange for lighter sentences, which assuredly will happen...provided a real investigation happens.
    This is EXACTLY right.

The Dimmwit arguments in objecting to the legal and valid objections were laughable. Especially regarding Pennsylvania in saying Act 77 stipulated a 120-day period to object if the law was unconstitutional. That provision by itself is unconstitutional since it purports to create a de facto constitutional amendment without going through the proper amendment process (passage of the amendment in two consecutive legislative sessions and then approval through referendum).

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    The right will never say any investigation is legit until it finds they were right. First it was, “give us our day in court”. Having had that day and been laughed out of court, you now want the swamp you’ve been railing against for 5 years to investigate? Give me a break. The victim caucus will never accept anything but a Trump win.
    You're projecting.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    This is EXACTLY right.

The Dimmwit arguments in objecting to the legal and valid objections were laughable. Especially regarding Pennsylvania in saying Act 77 stipulated a 120-day period to object if the law was unconstitutional. That provision by itself is unconstitutional since it purports to create a de facto constitutional amendment without going through the proper amendment process (passage of the amendment in two consecutive legislative sessions and then approval through referendum).
    Are we going to throw out Texas's votes because our governor made emergency changes?

This was addressed in great detail guys.

The judge explained that the legislature sets the manner of choosing (as in popular vote vs. tiddly winks vs. governor's choice vs. casting lots vs. footrace) and then the various administrative bodies handle the details (ballot machine hardware, #2 pencils, check-marks vs fill in the circles, where the polling places go, etc).

Mail in votes still fall under "popular election."

And again, in at least one state that Trump won, the governor made an "emergency" change. But we're not throwing that result out.

You don't have to take my word for it (or some LSM summary):
    https://www.scribd.com/document/4879...ision#download

The approach, form, method, or mode the Wisconsin Legislature has set for appointing Presidential electors is by “general ballot at the general election.” There is no dispute that this is precisely how Wisconsin election officials, including all the defendants, determined the appointment of Wisconsin’s Presidential Electors in the latest election.
    But issues of mere administration of a general election do not mean there has not been a “general ballot” at a “general election.” Plaintiff’s conflation of these potential nonconformities with Constitutional violations is contrary to the plain meaning of the Electors Clause. If plaintiff’s reading of “Manner” was correct, any disappointed loser in a Presidential election, able to hire a team of clever lawyers, could flag claimed deviations from the election rules and cast doubt on the election results. This would risk turning every Presidential election into a federal court lawsuit over the Electors Clause.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I'm sure liberals like you will love what biden and the whore do for the next 4 years, but, conservatives like most of us on this board aren't going to like paying higher taxes for free college tuition and healthcare for illegal immigrants. There will be thousands of immigrants crossing our southern border looking for free stuff. We'll also have to pay for buildings that the antifa thugs and BLM thugs have burned and will burn in the future that democrats act like they never saw.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I'm sure liberals like you will love what biden and the whore do for the next 4 years, but, conservatives like most of us on this board aren't going to like paying higher taxes for free college tuition and healthcare for illegal immigrants. There will be thousands of immigrants crossing our southern border looking for free stuff.
    You have been paying for free health care for illegal immigrants since Ronnie Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You have been paying for free health care for illegal immigrants since Ronnie Reagan.
    And it needs to stop! Harris-Biden won't stop it. In fact, just the opposite will happen.

+ Reply to Thread